G.A

○Guardian Angel○ 

Meaning~ A guardian angel is an angel assigned to protect and guide a particular person or group.

I am the Guardian Angel of Mindless Behavior, I will let nothing happen to them. Prodigy, Princeton, Roc Royal are all happy and in love. Ray Ray that's a totally different story. He's fallen for every girl, that comes into his life. he can't let go and that is his problem. I am about to show this stubborn two braided boy who's boss *thunder sounds* Who's CEO? *thunder sounds* who's Manager? *birds sing*. I walked into the hotel room where two braids laid there thinking.

G.A: You think too damn much.

RayRay: huh?! who's there.

Awe Shit!!! time to let my face be seen.

G.A: Me.

He turned around and just stared at me, like I had something on my wings

G.A: Is there something on my wings?

He quickly shook his head no, I flipped my bang from over my eye and smiled to him I made my wings vanish them thangs were to heavy. My golden halo I turned into a bangle that stayed on my wrist. Little boy was still staring. I smirked to him and he stayed on that side of the room. So cute. I wiped a smuged of my white air forces and he just stared at me like he'd seen a ghost.

G.A: What's wrong baby, seen a ghost?

He nodded so fast.

G.A: Well you must not be talking about me-

RayRay: I am though!

G.A: Well first of all I am no Ghost I'm angel better yet the Guardian Angel of Mindless Behavior.

Ray Ray: But you're-

*"Oh boy, I've been watching you like the hawk in the sky, that flies-"*

He cut it off as soon I started to sing and dance to it.

G.A: Hey! That's my song.

RayRay: Don't you think I know that.

G.A: Whatever, I will help you through your love crisis and warn you when you come off track, all you have to do is listen, so clean yourself up Amber will be here in 5...4...3...2...1...*knock at door* bye!

He opened the door for me. Amber, looked shocked, but I tapped her head so she would think nothing of it.

RayRay: Don't go!

Amber: Okay, who are you talking to? cause I just got here.

I must've tapped her a little to hard. I wonder if Left Eye is handling OMG with some TLC... Haha get it? But Nahh I should really stay just incase shit pops off with Ray and Amber that girl can really do some damage, Her, Guardian Angel is Rocky Maciano

RayRay's POV

RayRay: didn't you just see her?

Amber: Yeah, of course I did, but I think we should talk.

RayRay: No.I don't want to talk.

Amber: Why?

RayRay: Because I never got to apologize for it all.

What am I saying?

Amber: Really, you want to apologize?

RayRay: Yeah, I'm a really messed up dude and that's a big time. And you're the only one who made me sane.

Wtf am I saying? I don't want to apologize, shit wasn't my fault it was all my fault. It was all Nae and Roc, shit doesn't even involve me.

Ray/ Ain't this Nae and Roc's story why the hell am I apart of it?

Author/Because dummy the sequel is gonna be about you dumbass!!!

Ray/That's phly! I'm gonna be the star in the sequel? I want-

Author/ A happy ending I'll think about it...That's right y'all Are You That Somebody has came to an END!!!...well for Roc and Nae. Ray and Amber will most likely called One in A Million.

• 

Who do guys think is MB's Guardian Angel?

Do you guys think I ended too soon?

NOT TO WORRY, there will be much more drama and stupidness...this is RayRay and Amber we're talking about.

❤Much Love❤

         Br4ceyouself