Family Type of Girl

Reginae's POV.

I left Louisana to tell Chresanto How I feel thinking he would feel the same only to find out that Star is pregnant I wasted my dad's jet. Wasted Pilot Harrison's time. I can't believe I actually wanted to see his face, to b held by him actually be saved by him again. Am I dumb or what. wasting my time on something that is officially over. I'm walking down to the Garage where Bahja was waiting on me. I was walking then some idiot done walked right into me causing me to fall on my booty. I looked up and this fine ass boy. Looked around my age. Hey y'all know that song 'God Send Me An Angel' I guess God did exactly that.

???: Sorry lil'mama. You good? *helps me up*

Reginae: I'm more than good, you good?

???: *chuckles* I'm perfect-

Reginae: Yes you are.

???: I'm Tyrell, you?

Reginae: My people call me Nae.

Tyrell: so Nae where you from?

Reginae: HotLanta and Nah-Owleans, you?

Tyrell: Dade County,305 baby!

Reginae: Represent doe! *laughs*

Tyrell: No doubt bout that! Why you in Miami if you stay in Atlanta and New Orleans?

Reginae: That's none of your business.

Tyrell: Ooh...A bad bitch, or something crazy?

Reginae: I ain't even bad-

Tyrell: oh so you something crazy?

Reginae: I'm not crazy either.

Tyrell: I beg to differ.

Reginae: Oh really?

Tyrell: Yes ma'am.

Reginae: Oh sounded really southern just now.

Tyrell: Well call me southern.

I felt an urge tell me that I was being watched. I flipped my hair and gazed out the corner of my eye to see a totally pissed of Chresanto. Let me show him I can move on like he has. I heard as someone called out Tyrell's name. Then I saw a little girl run out an she hugged on his leg. Adorable yes she was, then an older lady holding a baby bag.

???: Hello? Tyrell who's this?

Tyrell: Grandma this is Nae, Nae this is my Grandmother Rhoda.

Reginae: Hell Miss Rhoda. Who's this cutie pie?

???: I'm Zyania[ZE-An-Yah]

Reginae: Hi Zyania, if you don't mind me asking how old are you?

Zyania: I'm dis Many *hold up two fingers*

Rhoda: Zyania baby let's go get you washed up for Lunch Nice Meeting you Nae.

Zyania: Yeah, nice mweeting you Nae.

Zyania, skipped away holding Rhoda's hand. She was adorable and I wanted her she was so cute and energetic. But as they disappeared I found myself in a intense staring contest with Tyrell.