Group Battles, And My Decent Into Tiredness

Izuku: I can't keep relying on help from others. I have to hurry up and learn to control my power.

Iida: I was a bit concerned by Mr. Aizawa's approach to class. But I trust UA's judgement. UA is the top program. Even so, lying is downright immoral.

Broccoli Boy, Iida, and Makoya are walking home at the end of their first day.

Izuku: I thought he was scary, but that's not it. He's just really serious about school.

Makoya: Poor Broccoli Boy, you don't know who that man is yet. He's a cat loving devil in disguise. I should know.

Iida: I was quite shocked when I found out he was your father, Aizawa. Or... could I call you Makoya so it's not confusing?

Makoya: Go ahead Robot Hands.

Ochaco: Hey! Wait up, you three! Are you going to the station? I'll join you guys!

Everyone looks behind them to see Ochaco running out of school excitedly.

Izuku: It's her again.

Makoya: Oh it's round face.

Iida: Oh, you're the infinity girl.

Ochaco: Im Ochaco Ururaka. Let's see. You are Tenya Iida. And your name is... Deku, right? Midoriya?

Izuku: "Deku"?!

Ochaco: Uh, yeah, isn't that what Bakugo called you? During the fitness test he said... "DEKU YOU BASTARD!" Right?

Izuku: Um, well. My name's actually Izuku. Deku's what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me.

Iida:That's unsportsmanlike. (wow big word)

Ochaco: Oh, I didn't realize that! I'm sorry.

Makoya: Hey Broccoli Boy, Bakugo mentioned that you were quirk-less before and if he has a nickname for you it seems like he knew you before UA.

Izuku: Oh no! Has he figured it out? Already?

Izuku was nervously sweating as he was thinking about how he should explain it by lying of course, he cant tell him the truth. We then go to a corner where All Might is watching his pupil. (Aizawa was right, always in the corner)

All Might: Oh no! I had a feeling young Makoya would be suspicious. If he's anything like his father he probably has already figured it out. But I can't go out there or it would just be more proof! Young Midoriya!!!! What do I do? No! I must have faith in Young Midoriya.

Izuku: Um- well uh. You see, Um.

Makoya: You don't need to explain, I think I get it.

All Might & Izuku: OH NO!

Makoya: Your Quirk breaks your bones every time you use them, so I can imagine as a kid you were afraid or told not to use it. I'm pretty sure Bakugo thought you were Quirkless because it's better to be seen as Quirkless then have a Quirk that's no good. That's just an assumption but that's the only thing I can think of.

All Might & Izuku: