~6~

Killua POV

We hugged for what felt like 6 hours. I didn't know where Anya was but I didn't care anyways. Gon!❤️ I missed you soooo much! Gon looked shocked when I started crying. I just clung to him like he was my life. Actually,  he is. If only he knew that. Gon comforted me and after I had calmed down I explained our situation. Because that idiot got here without any information! At least he still has his powers. His Nen...well...it's not the best but at least he can use it again. 

I showed Gon around and only then did I realise, that I had no DAMN idea where Anya was. Gon looked at me confused when I suddenly stopped walking. "Gon. We have a problem. I told you about Anya, didn't I? Well I usually go home with her, but I didn't see her since class and I was kind of distracted." Despite my light blush, I was scared. What if anyone did something to her? What if she is hurt? Is she scared? I'll kill whoever hurts her!

"Let's go to your home first, she might be there and if not we know for sure that she is in danger."

.

.

"I believe that was the first time you said something smart." "Oi! What's that supposed to mean?" "Nevermind, let's just go."

________________________________

Luck was on my side. Anya was home safely. Once I was no where to be seen at school, Becky told her driver to bring Anya home too. Luckily, Anya knew the address. "Killua. You can't leave Anya alone like that. What if something happened to one of you? You have to be more careful!" Loud said. "Yes Pa" I answered "but I met someone." I happily pull on Gons arm to show him to them.

"Hi there! What's your name?" Your asked Gon. "Hi! My name's Gon! Killua is my best friend in the whole world!" He emphasized the 'whole' as he answered her giddily. I grinned happily and motioned to Anya. "This is Anya. My little sis. That's Loud, my new Papa and that's Your, my new Mama" I pointed to each one of them as I introduced them to Gon. "And this here is BOND!" Anya squealed happily as she showed Gon the lazy dog.

I smiled as I watched them get along. "So where do you live? We could bring you home!" Yor said sweetly. "I don't have a home" Gon answered with normalcy in his tone, which clearly shocks Loid and Yor. "Then where did you come from?" Loid asked alarmed. "I was just being with Kur-" Gon started but I interfered fastly. "Uhm- we lived on the streets together for some time. I got lost one day and Yor found me. Gon was left on the streets." I said quickly. "I thought you were kicked out?" Yor asked suspiciously. "I was but then I lived on the streets for a while" I tried to save the horrible lie.

"Hmmm, fine. Does that mean that Gon couldn't go to school?" Loid asked us with a worried tone. "Maybe we could talk to the teachers and get him enrolled in Anya's and Killuas school!" Yor said happily. My smile fell and I looked at Gon. He looked completely horrified. As they looked at him expectantly, he giggled awkwardly and nodded his head. I had to hide a laugh. Gon was, after all, not the smartest guy on earth. So going to such a pristine school surely pressured him.

_______________________________________________
(Garry)

A few days later

I really don't in know how, but somehow Gon got into this school. We were currently walking to school with Anya. In school we sat down (Gon sweet talked a girl next to me to move so that he could sit on my other side, so I was sitting between him and Anya). The teacher walked in and we all greeted him formally. "Good morning students. As you can see, we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" The teacher asked Gon. "Of course!" Gon said happily. He walked to the front and grinned at the class. "Hi! I'm Gon! I'm Killuas best friend. I like to fish and to play. My friends are Leorio, Kurapika, Killuas, Alluka, Kite, -" Gon said giddily before the teacher rudely interrupted him.

"That's enough. Please sit back down." He said with a disgusted tone but Gon ignored him and sat back down next to me. The teacher kept on making fun of Gon discreetly. Like calling him out the whole lesson. Once the lesson was over Gon was completely tired out. The teacher had really been rough on him.

I felt bad, so I helped him up and we walked to the next class together. Later at lunch we sat at our table, talking with Becky and Anya. Just then Damian walked up to us. "You see this?! This grandpa is bringing more and more disgraces to our school! The boy is stupid! You don't deserve to be here!" He said to Gon and me angrily. I smirked at him. "Oh yeah? Well, looks you'll have to deal with it because we ARE in this school and there's nothing you can do about it~" I grinned evilly. "Oh yeah? I-ill tell my dad and he'll remove you from the school!" He screamed angrily. "Sure, do that. I can almost smell the daddy issues from you but go ahead." I said with a Cheshire grin. He stomped on the ground angrily and groaned angrily before stomping off.

I giggled to myself as he left. "You didn't have to be so mean, Killua!" Gon lectured me. "Come on, he deserved it, Gon!" I groaned in annoyance. "Still! He's just a child!" He said sternly. "Yes Gon..."

Later that day we went home with Anya. Once we were there, Dinner was ready. It was already pretty late and Loid had to go somewhere later so we already ate.

"So, how was school?" Yor asked sweetly. "It was tiring." Gon groaned. "The teacher really wanted to test me!" "Isn't that good? That way you'll learn more!" Loid asked. "I don't know. I'm really stupid." Gon said.

"Big Brother really showed number 2 his place. He basically stomped on him" Anya said sadistically and Yor glared at me in a lecturing way. I bowed my head in regret. "Sorry" I mumbled. Yor sighed and smiled at me. "I'm not angry. Someone had to show him his place at one point." "Still, Please refrain from causing q fight with the son of the principal." Loid said sternly and I nodded.

"Tomorrow is Parents Day." Anya blurted out and Yor and Loid nodded. "Yeah that's right. We get to see how your school day is" Yor said happily and smiled. My eyes widened. I had completely forgotten. Gon and I shared a look and kept eating silently.

____________________________________________________
(Louise)

The next day Loud drove us to school. The five of us soon entered the school and went to the room where our class was gathered. Every pair of parents had to introduce themselves. "Hello, I am Yor. I'm the mother of Anya, Killuas and Gon and I work in the city hall." Yor said as it was her turn. "I am Loid. The father of Gon, Killua and Anya and I work as a psychologist." Loud introduced himself. The teacher nodded approvingly and went on to the next family.

Around half an hour later, the teacher wanted to give our parents a tour around the school. At random paintings or walls the teacher spat boring facts and I wasn't even listening. We passed the chemistry room as I sensed something. I looked around alarmed. Gon shared the same expression and we looked at each other with widened eyes.

What we felt, was definitely Hisokas Nen...

_________________________________________________
Words: 1318

Hi!
Sorry I've been absent some time. I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in so long, but here I am. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll try to be a little faster with my next update. Don't wanna torture you on the little cliffhanger now, do we? So I hope to see you soon. (Pray with me that i won't forget to write)
Have a good day/morning/noon/afternoon/evening/night!
Byee!