Prologue

16 years ago

On a dark night a intense woman was running through the forest with only time to spare, the moon above was as white as snow but below the sky was a bright red light following the white haired woman holding a small blanket in her arms running towards the nearest river that would lead way back to the teca kingdom she hoped it didn't have to come to this, but it sadly did, after she had Zatz she'd been spending a year in hiding and gave birth to her second child whom she hasn't named yet or had time to. This would be her final stand, the only thing left of her existence and her symbol of her life. Hoping her husband and her son would find her and keep her safe, the white haired woman stopped and looked down at the rough looking river as the waves crashed against each other, she looked down in sorrow at her newborn child and lightly kissed her on the forehead "hija, no matter what happens to me, I will always be with you" she whispered and carefully gave her a small gold trinket with her husband's symbol in graved into its large gold interior, she placed her baby in a small basket weaved by her own hands and sent it up river as she watched her child flow down stream as her sorrow just made her feel a strong void in her heart before she pulled out her blade and looked back at the red light approaching and charged into battle. The small baby could only watch as she drafted away from her mother unaware of the dangerous world around her and looked deep into the night sky seeing the stars shine bright above her before a bright big star lowered down towards the small newborn, in curiosity the small baby reached to touch it feeling it's warmth on her small claws. The stars light brightened as more it was held before it fully ungulfed the child. The basket continued to flow downstream before bumping against a small boulder as the water continued to go forward, at that moment a familiar king teca was passing through with some of his scouts while his wife was back at the palace taking care of the triplets, cháipa was leading the patrol along with the king on his back. The black battle cat stopped and looked around then spotted the small basket and walked towards it catching the king off guard "cháipa!? Stay on task!" The king ordered trying to command the battle jaguar to follow his orders, the troop looked confused as watched as the jaguar walked towards the river "cháipa nows not the time for a water break-" he was cut off when he finally spotted the basked, the jaguar slowly lifted it out of the river and put it on the ground he could see the small creature in it making him more curious the kings attention was entirely on the basket now as he dismounted the large battle cat, he carefully picked up the basket to see a small bat creature with a small patch of white hair and another large patch around it's collar bone, He could only feel pity for what this was and why it was in the river, He looked into its eyes and it lightly glowed a nice yellowish red and around it's wing showed a small golden puma bracelet.