Chapter 1: Why him??...

Everyone was in their own work, concentrating and working for the Kibutsuji Company * it's a pretty famous and powerful company in the Japanese country*
Koku/Michi:
*shit I have a lot of work to do and I'm fucking tired from yesterday*
Akaza:
Hey! Michikatsu! You have a visitor *Author- Michikatsu is the 2nd most powerful in the company before Muzan*
Koku/Michi:
*who the fuck is it now* "Hi darling! Said ???," oh, hey love~" said Koku"How is work??" Said ??? " like shit Douma" Said Koku exhausted. "Oh... I'm sorry if I bother you, I was just worried" Said Douma, he goes sits in Kokushibo's lap.
Nakime:
"Michikatsu! We have a meeting right now! "Said Nakime in an angrier voice "Ugh, I'm coming, Douma stay here if you want to." " no! It okay im already going, I'm going for Inosuke, Daki, Gyu, and Kai! See ya love~!"Douma stands up, and goes away.* Author-In this Au Kotoha died and Inosuke got adopted by Douma and Koku.*
————————————————————————————-Time skip———————————————————————————————
Koku/Michi:
Kokushibo sighed as if he was exhausted "Fucking meeting, I'm so ti-" something interrupted Michikatsu 'ring ring ring, ring ring."Hello? Is this Mr. Tsugikuni?" "Yes, how May I help you?" "I'm sorry to inform you that your husband got involved in a car crash , he is in the hospital +++++... Hello? Mr. Tsugi-" Koku hangs up, and as fast as he could he rush to the hospital * 30 MINUTES LATER *.
Koku/Michi:
"Oh Mr. Tsugiku-" 'WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!?" Koku said in a worried voice "Mr. Tsugikuni, calm down please" Said a Familiar voice, it was Hanaki, a friend from high school that Douma knew "H-Hanaki??" Koku said with a breaking voice, he was worried about douma so much that tears started falling down his cheeks "SOMEONE HELP! ITS THE PATIENT 519!" "WHAT!? HOW!? HE WAS ESTABLE A MOMENT AGO!?" Hanaki started to worried very much, she rushed to the room to the patient 519, Koku wanted to go but they didn't let him... Hours passed and Koku started to worry, what if it was his husband, what if he died? What if he- RING RING! RING RING, kokushibo snapped out of his thoughts and answering the call.
Daki/Ume:
"Dad? Umm why didn't mom pick us up??" Said Daki in a worried voice "he is okay, mommy needs a little help and that's all" "DID HE DIED!!??" "No Ume, he is just- umm, I will explain you back home okay? And go to sleep I'm gonna be waiting for mommy okay?" Said koku in a calming voice, Ume sighed "fine dad, we are going to sleep, I'll pass you Uncle Yoriichi!"
Yoriichi:
"Hey... brother what happen?" " Yoriichi I-I" Koku starts break in to tears with a shivery voice"I don't k-know what to do! Douma is in the hospital because of a car crash, and I'm worried! They haven't let me see him! I-I don't know what to do, What if he died or worse! What if he-" "Brother calm down, everything is going to be okay, I hope he is okay, let's just have a little faith and hope on him. I'm going to put in bed your kids, bye and tell me if something happens".
Hanaki:
Mr. tsugikuni you can pass to see your husband now", Koku rushed to see Douma " D-Douma?" " I'm very sad to inform you that, patient 519 is in...

572 words for this, you know this isn't that bad do a start! Anyways would you like to know what happens next??😏😏