Chapter 2 : Everything changed

Author- yes I made the drawing it took me a lot so please if you use it give me credits
As Michikatsu rushed to the room, he saw Douma connected to a lot of tubes and things. Michikatsu started crying
Michikatsu:
"I-im sorry Douma, I - Im truly sorry that it was you and it was not me instead!"
Michikatsu started to cry on his husband's hand as he felt how everything was falling apart, Michikatsu couldn't handle this, since his mother died of a sickness.
Hanaki:
"Mr. Tsugikuni he is in a coma, we don't know when he will wake up or if he dies, I'm sorry...*
the image up there is the representation of how the situation looks like*
"Mr. Tsugikuni you need to go and rest he will wake up soon, I hope"
Hanaki helped Michikatsu to his car, Hanaki felt so bad for Michikatsu of how the aura he was spreading it was pretty depressive,
" Bye Michikatsu, please get some rest I will inform you if something happens"
Michikatsu:
"mhm"
Michikatsu go back to his house, thinking how everything is changing and what he will do? Douma is in the hospital which he can't take care of his kids anymore since Michikatsu was going to a trip next month,*michikatsu travels a lot cuz of  business work* when he enters the house, he finds his brother waiting for him awake, Michikatsu was so tired of all the crying and al, the work, he almost fell to the ground but thanks to his brothers he catch him
Yoriichi:
"It's okay brother, you can tell me everything what happened"
Michikatsu, told everything that happen as Yoriichi felt so bad, his brother was crying, and tired. After telling everything that happen to his brother he felt asleep, Yoriichi took him to bed, he didn't notice that Gyutaro and Kaigaku were awake and listening everything that happened, they were crying quietly as they were hearing his father's heart breaking voice, and how his tears were falling.
Gyu,Kai:
We had never saw and heard our father cry he is normally  pretty serious and calm and when mom was around he is happy and calm, Why is my mom in the hospital? And why he is in coma? I feel heart breaking just hearing how my father was telling the story. I don't want Ume and Inosuke to find out, just for now...
——————————————————————————————Time skip—————————————————————————————
Michikatsu :
I'm thinking what to do and how to tell my kids that their mom is in the hospital, I have to organize everything  so I can help my kids and taking care of them maybe I'll ask Yoriichi, I don't know what I'm doing if they tell me they want to see there mom, if I work late I'll ask Yoriichi to take care of the kids, I think I will tell them but I don't want them to worry.
Ume:
"Umm dad? Aren't you going to tell us what happen to mom?"Gyu and Kai tried to look like they didn't know everything, so his father didn't notice that they knew.
Kai:
"Yeah, when are you gonna tell us what happen to mom?"
Michikatsu:
"I'll tell you when I can, get ready for school"
Gyu, Kai, Ino, Ume:
"Yes dad"

Author-
So How was the story? Want to know what happen next?
560 words