Chapter 3 Memorys...

Author- Hey guys! Sorry if I didn't upload I had exams but here you have a new chapter!

WARNINGS!: might have smut, fluff, and obviously angst!Enjoy!
Guys this emoji is for when the smut might happen😏
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Michikatsu:
I was at work, doing some papers but, I can't stop thinking of what happen. I wish, I wish that I was in his place instead, I feel so empty without him , we had a lot of good times together...
——Flashback
*10 years ago*(this was when they were like 18 years old)
Douma: Hey Love! How are you?
Michikatsu: I'm okay and you?
Douma: I'm good!*kisses him in the cheek*
Michikatsu: anyways, wanna do homework in my house? My parents are not in the country right now.
Douma: sure!
———————————————————————————-time skip——————————————
Michikatsu:
Someone was knocking my door, as I stand up and open the door I saw Douma.
Douma:
"Oh, hey love~!","hey darling" i was pretty happy seeing my boyfriend again we were so in love, but we always don't take things to another level, I love that we stay with short kisses and hugs!(yeah right)
"Anyways, come in","ooooh~ your house is very pretty!,"Thanks, let's start doing homework"
——————————————————————2 hours later——————————————————
Michikatsu:
Oh shit, why do I feel very horny, like if I have to fuck someone or like having sex, but I don't know if Douma wants to because we never take our relationship to another level like have sex, fuck my cock is twitching a lot, I need to do something about it."douma can you do me a favor?","oh? Yes sure! Anything for you!".
Douma:
Would he want something to eat or wha-WHAT?!,"EH-H!? W-what are we doing in your room?","shut up, you are going to be my sex toy tonight, and shut up I don't wanna get caught in the act", I nodded that I will be quiet and what those he means with sex toy?
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏(you know what will happen)
Michikatsu:
I started to get Douma's clothes of and mines,"O-OH MICHIKATSU Y-YOU KNOW WE HAVE NEVER DONE THIS B-BEFORE!","and that is why we are going to do it tonight and be quiet for the second time you slut","o-okay".
Douma:
He started french kiss me and damn he was pretty good at this,"mmmhh~", he was sucking my tongue for 2 minutes or more and then got to my neck sucking it and biting it,"Ngh! Ahhh~! S-stop bit-,AHH~!", he found my sweet spot and started sucking and biting abusing that spot,"NGH~,NGH~ AGH~! St-top! B-iting t-to har-d-d", I managed to moan, he stop biting in my neck and I thought we were done but I was wrong.
Michikatsu:
I pulled down my boxers until we were both naked, I put him in a doggy position so,he can suck my member"suck it you slut","h-how is that gonna fit me I-its like 15 inches long!?"."I don't care suck it". He started licking it, it really felt pretty good how he suck it,"Ngh- ahh~ shit you are so good you little slut~", was getting desperate so I push his head closer and made him sucking the whole thing,"Mmhmm~","G-god douma you are so good at this Ngh! Ahh~", after sometime I let him go so he could breath, "hah~hah,", looks like I was almost choking him.
Douma:
God I was stuck there to long! After I recovered my breath he pinned me into the bed and put his fingers in my hole,"AHH~Ngh! F-fuck!".
Michikatsu:
I was getting pretty horny and I was enjoying his beautiful moans, so I put 2 fingers more so I can scissor his hole so it can fit me,"NGH-Hah st-top add- ngh~ ding f-fingers!"."Ahh~ pl-lease!", i got my fingers out, and shoved my member into him without advice or warning,"AHH~! Ngh ! Ohh~!Ngh !".(GUYS THE ONE WHO IS MOANING IS DOUMA NOT MICHIKATSU!)
Douma:
Fuck! I'm surprised that his member could fit me!,"Ngh! Ahh~! G-go h-harde-GAHH!", he realize that he hit my sensitive spot and started abusing it, I was a moaning mess you could only here my screams and moans, and that pretty noisy clapping noise."AHHH~NGH! H-HARDER! D-DADDY!! H-HAR-RDER!","Ngh~ ugh Shut up! Someone can hear us! And whatever you want you little slut~", Fuck I call him daddy, how embarrassing,"AGHH~NGH! AHH~ I-I NE-ED T-TO C-CUM!", I managed to moan."Cum for me you little slut~", I cummed all over the bed, I was feeling pleased but also in pain I couldn't feel my legs of how fast Michikatsu was going.

12 rounds later
Michikatsu:
"Douma im close im gotta need to go harder, please stay as quiet as possible","Agh~ahh~O-ok Ngh~". I finally managed to cum inside him and douma was feeling very tired, he couldn't resist anymore that he collapsed but still was conscious,"Hah~Hah g-god I ca-ant anym-more"," let me help you also thanks for helping me, I was feeling pretty horny","N-no prob-blem". After all that I cleaned douma, and my room and he fell asleep on my bed, I gave him a kiss and sleep with him and he snuggled in to my chest.
end of flashback
Nakime:
"Michikatsu!! Are you listening!?".
Michikatsu:
"Huh?, o-oh yes Nakime I'm listening".
Nakime:
"We have a meeting right now".
Michikatsu:
"Ok, lets go" Douma... i miss you so much please don't die...
FINALLY FINISH! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Wow this is the longest chapter I had write.
969 words.