Chapter 4: where am i?

Author-Hi guys! Again I made the drawing! It will be a representation of a part of the story, and I hope you enjoy the story!
WARNINGS!
ANGST (a lot actually)
Fluff
And yeah that's all!
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Douma:
G-god how much time have I been sleeping and where am I?? It's all white huh? Who is that and what it is? Is it an*gasp* AN ANGEL?!
Angel:
"Hi My dear, welcome to heaven, how was life?"
Douma:
"W-wait, HEAVEN!? I-im dead!? What is happening???". I was pretty confused, what was happening? Was I dead? But I need to take care of my children!
Angel:
"I know you are confused, yes you did die".
Douma:
"H-how??"
Angel:
"You almost died in a car accident because you were going to pick up your children, and you were taken to a hospital, were you finished in a coma, right now you are not really not dead if not you are here with me while you are in coma".
Douma:
"N-no it can't be possible". I collapsed falling into my knees crying and sobbing I couldn't believe that I had been in coma, why? Why did this happen to me? I just want to scream and shout and let it all out of how have I been holding my tears and emotions. I-I don't want to die.
———————————————————-time skip——————————————————————
Douma:
It feels like I have been stuck here forever I want to wake up, and see my husband and children.
"Hey Angel, how much time has it been?".
Angel:
"It has been 7 months since you were in coma".
Douma:
"Well, that's a lot of time"."anyways has my fam-GAHH!".s-shit! What was that pain in my chest! It's getting hard to breath!," Hah, hah h-help, I-I can-nt br-rea the!".
Angel:
"My, why am i even surprised it would happen soon or later, don't worry it will hurt for a while".
————————————————————in another place———————————————————
Michikatsu:
I got a call from the hospital, I started panicking it was Douma, he is having a heart attack and his heart is slowly stopping to work, as I rushed to the hospital I saw one of the nurses it was koyuki, Hakuji's wife. As I told her where was Douma, she told me I couldn't enter, I didn't care so I entered to the room anyways. I saw him he was all pale, and he had weight lose, I  started to cry in fear as I saw Hanaki, and nurses surrounded him.
Hanaki:
"FASTER! WE ARE LOSING HIM!!", I need to help him! He is my friend.
Michikatsu:
"D-douma?","H-HEY! LET ME GO! HE IS MY HUSBAND HE NEEDS ME!".
Guard:
"Sorry Mr. Tsugikuni I'm afraid you can't enter this instant".
Michikatsu:
Please god, please I don't want to lose him!
Guard:
"Stay here an please wait",God that man is really in love with his husband he even worries for him, well he looks like a good man but I can't let him enter right now
————————————————————-2 hours later———————————————————
Douma:
"Hah-hah, I-Im going to pass out" I saw everything black for a few minutes and woke up in a hospital bed, I was pretty confused , I was just seeing how Michikatsu was holding my hand as they took me into another room, and again my vision blurried. Hours later I woke up in another room feeling tired, then I saw Michikatsu next to me hoping I wake up," M-Michik-katsu?".
Michikatsu:
After all my crying I heard Douma's sweet voice as I saw him with his eyes open, I thought it was a dream,"D-douma". N-no way he is alive!, Thank you so much god!
Douma:
"H-hey my lov-ve!" I saw Michikatsu crying of happiness because I woke up,"I-it's ok, I-im st-ill alive". I also started to cry of happiness I was happy, thank you Angel for letting me live...
Angel:
"I will see you again my child... please enjoy life...".
Wow well at least douma is alive, anyways I hoped you enjoyed the story I might make some requests cuz I have low motivation ;-;
705 words.