Chapter 5: y-you are alive!

Warnings!
Fluff
Maybe a little smut( MIGHT OKAY IT MIGHT HAPPEN)
And Kokudou
And that's all cuz I don't know what to add maybe in a few chapters I might write smut
Anyways I'm getting of topic
Enjoy.
———————————————Time skip
Michikatsu:
It's been a week since douma woke up and they are checking him if he can already go home with me Gyu, Kai, Ume, and Inosuke.
Doctor:
."hmmmm... yeah everything seems right to me, you can now live and remember to take antibiotics 12 hours a week".
Douma:
."yes doctor! Oh hi Love!".
Michikatsu:
,"Hi dear~".*starts kissing him*.
Doctor:
I don't get paid enough for this,"stop kissing each other and just go already".
Michikatsu:
,"Oh yea, sorry we haven't been together for like 7 months". Gosh this guy doesn't give me some moments
No one:
After they left the hospital, douma was sleeping while Michikatsu driving, when they arrived they saw Yoriichi, and the kids
The kids:
We where playing with uncle Yoriichi and aunt Uta was cooking until mom entered the house we were shocked and started crying,"MOM!!!".
Douma:
"My children!"," I Missed you!". My kids started crying of joy and also me, I was feeling at home, finally not stuck in that horrible dream... but thanks to her im alive...
Ume:
"Mom! Come and see what we made for you, we made cookies!". Finally my mom is back! But still I wonder were he was, he didn't come back after 7 or 8 months after, maybe I'll ask him later, for now I'll enjoy being with him.

——————-=——————=——————=Time skip

Michikatsu:
"Hey love~".
Douma:
"Oh hi dear! What are you doing awake at this hour you have work tomorrow don't you?".
Michikatsu:
"Work and sleep can wait, but I want to have some fun with you~".
Douma:
Oh shit he wants to fuck me, why? If just got out of the hospital,"Michikatsu, I just got out from the hospital, WE ARE NOT DOING IT".
Michikatsu:
"I know but who cares, you have been in coma a lot and I felt lonely, and also it's been sometime since we hadn't do it~".(their last fuck was like when Gyutaro and the rest of the kids where adopted)
Douma:
"Fine... but just this once, and you are not going to go full on me, deal?".
Michikatsu:
Awww I wanted to fuck him hard but he just got out of the hospital, well that is acceptable,"Finee we have a deal".
(Guys rn someone will just talk from now on cuz I'm lazy putting each dialogue separately)
Michikatsu:
I took Douma to the bed and kiss him roughly,"Mmhmm~", we were like that for 3 minutes because douma cannot breathe while I kiss him like that, then I started sucking and biting his neck,"Ahhh~M-Michikatsu~NGH~!", I found one of Douma's sensitive spot and started biting and sucking his neck,"Ngh! Ahh~ D-don't bit-te to har-rd!". His moans were taking me crazy, and horny. After all that I started to slip our pants off, I aligned my member into Douma's hole and thrust in hard which it made him moan loudly,"AHHH~NGH!AGH! S-LOW DO-OWN DAD-DY! NGH~". We were like that for a few rounds(TOTALLY NOT SEVEN) until I heard the door opening it was all the kids awake and asking what's going on, and also if they could sleep altogether. I agreed that yes and started cleaning everything and douma and me cuz douma cummed two times, and after all was cleaned up again we all felt asleep in bed. I feel happier now since douma is home again, I'm just glad that he is alive...

WOW! Looks like Michikatsu and Douma were caught BTW Gyutaro did got traumatized and also Kai a little anyways gotta go cuz I have an important exam this week so I'll try to upload next chapter and I'm sorry if I didn't upload chapter 5
667 words.