Chapter 10: Our New Home

Dot seemed to continue to stare at me with her eyes wide. As I was a bit lost as to just what she was talking about. Until it was that I saw her nod to some thing in the distance.
Just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact seem to feel a little bit stupid. As I was not at all too sure how I had not seen it before.
It seemed to be brighter than any thing could ever imagine. As it was a light that was pointing directly towards the water, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Whoah... I wonder what lives in side that place..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was in fact utterly amazed. As to just what it was that the world seemed to have in store at times.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at it. That was when it was that Dot did in fact just seem to roll her eyes at me. As it was that she also did in fact let out a rough sigh, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also eventually began to hear her speak back to me. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say.
"Well... That is some thing that we should wait for another night to figure out... Let's go sleep in that place you said you found, and then get back to the others tomorrow..." She did in fact just seem to say, at that.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then also began to go and nod back to her, at that.
It was clear that she was in fact thinking the same thing I was. As to the fact that it seemed like this might be our new home. Though I felt like it might be some thing that we had to figure out first.
Maybe tonight wasn't the night to make that decision. As I knew that we needed to get back to our friends first. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
Sounds like a good plan to me... Let's go then..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said to her.
I had a lot of thoughts going through my head right now. As I knew that they were all good thoughts, at that. As it was that I knew that I needed to rest on that first.
I also knew that we had promised to be back early for the others. As it was that I was not sure if we were going to be able to hold that promise now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Dot. As it was clear that she seemed to notice the way that I was in fact being right now.
"Come on Shadow... Be happy... This will all work out for us in the end..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she held a smile on her face just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact smile back at her. As it was that we both then did in fact begin to start to head in to the make shift den, just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that we were in fact heading in side. That was when it was that I did in fact get a little bit worried, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak to her, all at once.
"Wait... Did we even check to see if any thing was in side of there?" I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew that the answer was obvious. As I knew that I sure had not done as such a thing like that, at that.
Dot seemed to go and look at me with her eyes wide. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just how she wasn't worried such as I was. As it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Relax Shadow... I am already 10 steps ahead of you..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact once again roll her eyes at me. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact calm my self down a fair bit. As it was that I had to assume that she had already smelt was in side.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I seemed to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her.
"So it's safe..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I knew that it was not really a question that I had asked. Though it was clear that Dot had in fact viewed it in that sort of light.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to calm my self down a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to go and do as to just what she had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. Dot did in fact turn her head away from me. And she then once again began to simply go and speak back to me, at that.
"Yes... As far as I can tell, there has not been any thing in here any time recently..." She did in fact just seem to say, at that. As I knew that she had in fact not brought up the fact that it had always been that way.
That didn't seem to bother me what so ever, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down a fair bit. As it was that I did in fact let out a very rough sigh of some sort of relief to my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact been that sort of way, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Well... That means that it will be safe for us to stay the night I suppose..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I once again knew that it was not a question that I had asked.
This time luckily, I knew that Dot had not viewed it that way. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to look around for a few moments. Before it was that she then did in fact go and look back at me.
Just as soon as it was that the both of us did in fact lock eyes. That was when it was that she then did in fact go and nod back to me. As it was that I then also did in fact begin to hear her speak back to me once again.
"Yes... It will be safe for the night... We won't have any moss for us to have comfy beds, but it will do..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact let out a rough sigh just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact nod back to her, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to grunt out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... We haven't had moss nests for us much as of late... So I guess I am used to it..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, at that. As it was that I did in fact go and look away from her just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to smile for a few moments. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to see as to just how large this place was.
It was clear that Dot had in fact just seemed to have seen the same thing, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go on ahead. And I then began to hear her speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"Oh wow... I am surprised that nothing lives in here... This is amazing!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact have a big smile on her face just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact calm my self down, at that. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and nod a bit to my self.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact simply go and speak back to her, at that.
"Maybe this is it Dot... Maybe it was worth traveling this long journey all this time..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact continue to have a smile just as soon as it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact see Dot go and look back at me. As it was that she had her eyes wide her self, just as it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak, at that.
"Well... We will have to see if your friends want to go with us..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had a serious look on her face just as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to get a little bit worried. As it was that I did in fact remember that it had been my idea to let them come with us.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact dip my head low to the ground. As it was that I then spoke back to her just as I did as such.
"Yeah... Please... They are just as much your friends as they are mine at this point Dot..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to say to her, all of the sudden.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to lay my self down. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Dot. As it was that she then did in fact go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Fair point I suppose... I am sure that once they see this place... They will want to come..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was sure that she had a smile on her face just as she had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to go and start to realize as to just how tired I was.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her one last time with the rest of my energy.
"Well... I guess we will just have to see when it comes to it... Goodnight Dot..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact have a smile on my face just as I had said it.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that. I then did in fact hear Dot let out a little bit of a rough sigh, at that. Though I just seemed to be a bit out of it to make any sense out of any of that.
As it was that I just seemed to have been that sort of way. That was when it was that I also began to hear Dot go and speak back to me. Though I felt like I was a bit out of it to listen as to just what she had to say.
"Goodnight Shadow... I love you..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact seem to be genuine as to what she had said. But I felt like I was on my past breathe to make any thing out of it.
I did in fact eventually close my eyes, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I should say it back to her, all at once. But I was too tired to do as such a thing like that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact seemed to have closed my eyes. It did in fact not take but just a few moments, at that. For me to fall in some sleep, none the less.