Technodad?

Technoblade just sighed and laid Dream on the bed. Dream finally let go and Techno finally was allowed to take care of Dream's bruising. 

-           Sam doesn't trust Techno. He's killed Tubbo and betrayed Tommy. There's no telling what will happen in his hands. 

"We take Phil and Dream." Sam suddenly declared to George, Sapnap, and Punz. 

The others looked shocked at the sudden declaration. 

"We make a base miles away. Phil will raise Dream there. We can also ensure he is properly cared for and raised to avoid the behavior that led to the imprisonment. We need to get Dream and Philza by themselves and away from Technoblade." Sam said starting to explain his plan to Punz, George, and Sapnap. 

"Dream has a house away from the Smp that is hidden. It's not too far but it is still secluded and only George and I know where it is." Sapnap said suddenly.

"Yeah, we can change the locking mechanisms so the two can't get out. Two of us should be there at all times to ensure that they don't get out." George said. 

Sam nodded. 

"We will have to bait Technoblade out to get the two alone,"  Sam said as Sapnap and George began leading Punz and Sam to the house. 

When they arrived at the hidden house, Sam giggled like a child looking at the locking mechanisms. 

"This was made in a rush," Sam said giggling his hands digging into the mechanism.

Sam did not take long to put it back together adding additions to it so it could scan their hands. Sam pressed his hand to it and it scanned his hand. He removed his hand before placing it back on it and it opened the door. 

"Put your hands on the pad so I can grant you access," Sam told them.

The group entered the house, making the required changes to hold Philza and Dream in the house without having any chances to escape. Once done Sam locked the house the group heading for Technoblade's house.

Sorry for the very short chapter!! I started a fulltime job with college and physical therapy so it has been a bit hard time updating. I might have to get my surgery redo so I might be able to get more updates out more often since some issues have arose with the surgery location.