~𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶: 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 ~

Anakin's POV

It's been a week since the incident of Sriluur and the death of my Mother. Y/N has been checking up on me a couple times a day to make sure I'm feeling ok or asking if I need anything. She's been so kind to me and I don't deserve it, especially after I have been such a pain in the arse to her since I joined the Order.

But things have felt different between us. I only lashed out on her when I rescued her from Grievous because I was worried about her. I know. It's a strange way to show you feel concerned about someone, but I don't really know how to express these feelings towards her. Or why I'm feeling like this In the first place. But what I can't stop thinking about is...

Does she feel the same way?

Your POV

The gentle sound of raindrops falling on the rooftop of the Jedi Temple, helps me to relax and sift through my clouded thoughts. Those thoughts being of Anakin. I haven't been able to stop thinking about him, how he makes me feel...

I turn my head into my pillow and scream into it, out of pure frustration.

Why does this have to be so complicated?

I keep shrieking into my pillow, before I'm interrupted by a delicate knock at the door. I groan aloud, as I launch my cushion across my bedroom and sluggishly make my way to the door and go to open it, to tell the person to kindly, fuck off.

'I'm a bit bu-' I then cut myself off, as I see him stood there, his body soaring above mine, as he leans against the wall, a small smile on his face.

'Too busy for me?' He chuckles lightly, while I roll my eyes at him and return a tiny laugh.

'I was just about to come to come see how you were doing' I lie, knowing damn well I was going to try and avoid him today, as my feelings towards him are now spiralling out of control. He chuckles again, while I usher him inside. 

His head tilts to one side, his ocean blue eyes, piercing back into mine, almost as if he was looking into my soul, uncovering my deepest, darkest secrets, as I turn around. He then, makes his way over to my couch, positioning himself on the edge, as he drops himself down. He lets out a prolonged sigh, the air from his lungs hitting his Padawan braid, causing it to flutter around. His head rolls back and he allows it to fall onto the back of the couch, as a small smile appears onto his face.

I watch him in silence for a few seconds, admiring him even. His eyes, his hair, the way his smile brightens up the room. It's infectious. He's infectious. He must feel my eyes on him, his eyes fluttering open and rotating his head to the side, facing me. I widen my eyes slightly, as he slowly, but with purpose, arises from the couch, steadily making his way toward me. I can feel each beat my heart makes in my mouth, almost echoing each step he takes. 

'Anakin..'  I start, but I'm cut off.

'Your heart is racing' he states, as he looks down on me. He used to look down at me with disgust and jealously, but the way he's looking at me now is different. His eyes are soft, his pupils twinkling. I look back into his orbs, and staring back at me is a girl who is going against everything she has ever known. A girl who is frightened and fearful of these unknown feelings, but she can't help it. Me.

'Take a walk with me?' he asks, but before I can even answer, his hand slips into mine and he guides me out of my room, back into the long corridors of the temple. The sound of rain-drops pattering on the roof, reverberates throughout the walls of the temple, creating a beautiful, natural symphony. It helps to calm my nerves, as I feel my body build up in tension, as if I'm about to explode any minute.