Chapter 1 - A day at beacon and First Dungeon

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Thinking'
System
—[Sean Pov]—

I stand in front of the window of the Beacon Airship as out the corner of my Eye I See Ruby hugging some yellow haired girl. I notice as Orange name above their heads as I grow confused.

'A Orange Name? What's it Say Yang Xiao Long? Must be that Girl I guess... I never actually used the System the rest of last night I wonder... Stats'

I think that and nothing Happens so I reach for the new button of a Person but I click the one of what looks like a Scroll. I get annoyed since I didn't click it but then sigh.

[Quest's]
[Daily Quest: Quest for strength] (Complete) {Accept Rewards}
[Quest 1: Survival of the weak] (Complete) {Accept Rewards}
{Accept All}

'I forgot about the Rewards! What do I even get for Quest 1 Again? I think it was uhh... that's right it was 100 Exp, 3 Skill points, and A rare Weapon!'

I press the Accept All button as I feel slightly stronger.

[Level Up!]
[Rewards Received]

I exit the Quest Menu and open the menu with a person on it as I believe it will have my stats. I am proven correct as the screen open in front of me.

[Status]
Name: Sean  Level: 2
Job: None  Title: None
————
HP: 205  MP: 22
Fatigue: 0
————
Strength: 11  Agility: 11
Vitality: 11 Intelligence: 11
Sense: 11
[Skill Points]: 3
————
[Skills]
None
[Magic]
None

'Umm are these good stats? Probably not I'm only Level 2 and I'm guessing that the Exp required double every level, I could easily be wrong though'

I think to myself but I sigh and look over at Ruby and Yang.

"Oh I can't believe my baby sister is going to beacon with me this is the best day ever!"

Yang says as I try not laugh at Ruby's dismay.

"Please stop"

Rubys says making Yang stop hugging her giving her more air.

"But I'm so proud of you!"

Yang says standing up straight as I see there is a fairly large height difference between them.

'Watching them is pretty creepy I should probably not'

I think to my self as I feel a drop of sweat roll down the back of my neck.

"Really sis it was nothing"

I choke on air when I hear Ruby say sis. I had no idea they were sisters they don't have the same last name or look alike at all. I think that one might be adopted.

"What do you mean it was incredible everyone at beacon is gonna think your the bee's knees"

Yang says as I slightly cringe at what she said. I sigh and press the Button with a sword on it in my view. A new screen pops up as I see the icon of a sword.

[Inventory]
[Item:Blade of Thunder]
Item Class: B
Type: Sword
Atk +15
-Effect 'Swift strike': 20% faster Attack
{Equip}