Chapter 8 - Job change Quest (My longest chapter ever)

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Thinking'
System
—{Sean pov}—

I stand in front of Ozpins desk him drink from his mug, Ms GoodWitch is standing next to him as they look at me. "So Sean I heard about what you did last night" He says his tone serious as I look down and Nod.

"I must say that I am Impressed" he says causing me to look up surprised and confused. "What?! Why I killed someone?!" I ask confused as he just sighs.

"Normally I would never condone murder committed by a Child but if you hadn't a lot more people would have died and been injured and we could of had a catastrophe on our hands" he says sitting back in his chair and sighing.

"Though I probably should punish you however I won't since you did good so take a day off from school to recuperate" he says as I stare blankly at him. "Just because I saved people doesn't make what I did right!" I shout confused and surprised.

"I know and that doesn't change my mind" he says as I get annoyed and just leave them. 'Has he always been like this?' I question in my head as I start descending the tower.

My Scroll buzzes suddenly so I pull it out and look at it 'Ash texted me' I open the message he sent me and read it. 'He got the Dungeons and we are doing 3 today... it's something to do' I think and put my scroll away as I exit the tower.

"I wonder what Weiss is doing" I say to myself as I think of Weiss and then shake my head. 'Why did I think that? Ugh I need to get my mind off things" I walk towards Beacons entrance where the Bullheads are.

—{TimeSkip}—

"Ash what is all this?" I ask looking at the group of people sitting outside the Gate. "What do you mean What is all this? They're out teammates for today!" He says enthusiastically as I look between everyone.

"Those who have a license but can't attend Dungeons do to various reasons, Those who are struggling in life do to various reasons were drafted into our team, there are also those who came here for a quick cash grab" he says as I look at what seems to be a Middle schooler in a Pink hoodie.

"Is a Little kid even aloud to attend a Dungeon?" I ask looking at Ash as the middle school girl gets annoyed. "If their parents allow it and they sign the waiver then yes" he says as the Middles schooler girl is annoyed at me.

"Little kid? That's rude I'm a future huntsman" she says hands in her Jacket pockets. "You're a middle schooler right? Do you have any experience doing raids?" I ask her as she goes quiet and stutters out a no.

"E-Rank?" I ask her as she nods not saying anything else. "Well it's okay you don't have to follow me into the dungeon, just wait outside only Ash and I will go in" I walk towards the Dungeon portal.

"We weren't allowed to attempt a C-Rank Dungeon with just the 2 of us, so that why you all are here, by law you need 10 people in order to enter a C-Rank Dungeon" Ash says as I look at the swirling Dungeon portal. "Um will you really give us each 2.2 thousand Lien even if we wait outside?" One of the guys asks confused.

"Yes 2.2 thousand per raid for each of you! Pretty darn good deal considering you don't even have to lift a finger! All you gotta do is wait outside until we finish" Ash says smiling while holding up 2 fingers.

"However you can't tell anyone about you've seen or heard here, if you do you will have to pay back 10x the amount you've earned as stated in your contract" Ash says I feel it's time to finally question.

"You know I've been wondering, What the hell are you wearing?" I ask looking at him in flashy black and red armor. "It's a full set of hardened armor made in a Guild in Mistral, if we're gonna raid as just the 2 of us shouldn't I be prepared?" I just reach forward and knock him over easily.