Chapter 14 - Dance Dance Infiltration

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Thinking'
System
—{Sean Pov}—

I stand by the concession table drinking come punch as Yang and Blake dance together. "I'm still surprised you actually showed up" Weiss says while standing next to me.

"It was a part of my Deal and I have too because Sarah wanted to come and she's my responsibility" I say as I glance over at Sarah who is eating a Cookie next to Ruby. "Not another One, we'll never have anymore cookies with both of them!" Weiss says as she quickly rushes over to stop them from eating all the cookies.

'This is nice, maybe I was to quick to shoot this down' I think as I finish my Cup of punch. Weiss walks back over while holding Sarah hand as they walk, ruby walking behind them.

"What are you smiling at?" Weiss asks as I notice I was smiling and quickly lose it. "Nothing" I say trying not to let the smile appear back on my face.

"Big Brother I want another cookie" Sarah says as she grabs my leg looking up at me and I end up smiling again. "Okay you can have only one more cookie but that's all for tonight okay?" I say as I pull a box of Cookies from my Inventory and give her one.

"Yay thank you big brother!" She says as she quickly eats the Cookie while Weiss gives me an annoyed look. "Don't enable her she will pick up bad habits" Weiss says putting her hands on her hips as she gives me a dirty look.

"I can't help it" I say with a shrug as Weiss sighs in an exhausted way as Yang heads back over to us. "I told you she would come" Yang says standing between Ruby and I.

"Mission accomplished" Weiss says as we Watch Sun and Blake dance together now after Yang finished dancing with Blake. "So what do we do now?" Ruby asks looking between Weiss and Yang.

"Just have fun" Yang says as both Weiss and her Walk away from us leaving Ruby, Sarah, and I standing there. "Does that mean I can change out of these stupid things and into my hood now?" Ruby asks Yang who doesn't answer and just keeps walking away.

"Stupid Lady stilts..." Ruby says as she struggles to balance in her her heels making me laugh slightly. "Not enjoying yourselves?" Ozpin says walking around from behind us and standing next to Ruby.

"Mr Ozpin!" Sarah says as she rushes over and hugs his legs so he just pats her on the head. "Hello to you too Ms Sarah" he says with a small smile as she smiles and then goes back to standing next to me with a smile on her face.

"Oh no everything's fine im just not fancy, pantsy, dancy girl" Ruby explains to Ozpin as Sarah gets a cup of punch. "Well you can't spend your entire life on the battlefield even if you wanted to" Ozpin explains as he takes a glance at me.

"Yeah that lesson has been floating around a lot lately" Ruby says annoyed as she crosses her arms. "Ya know if you think about it fighting and dancing aren't so different, 2 partners interlocked, although one wrong move on the ballroom nearly leads to a swollen foot." Ozpin says the 3 of look at all the people dancing.

"Or a twisted ankle" Ruby adds looking down and rubbing her foot on the ground. "Its not everyday friends are able to come together like this, time has a way of testing our bonds but it's night like these that can help keep them stronger than ever, nights like these are ones we'll never forget" Ozpin says as Ruby looks up and looks between all our friends with a smile now.

Ruby and I look over to the rooms entrance and see Mercury and emerald walk "you guys are just in time" Yang says. "Wouldn't miss it for the world" mercury says with a smirk while emerald smiles next to him as they checked in with Yang.

'Something feels off' I think as I look at them but then turn my attention to Sarah who has went off to get more cookies. "Sarah No!" I rush over to go stop her.