Chapter 10 - Shopping, You saved us Again, and Trapped again

"Talking"
"Whispering"
'Thinking'
System
—{Sean Pov}—

We walk around the Mall Coco practically dragging me as I carry both out Bags with her having 3x the amount I do. "Do you really need this much stuff?" I ask as I walk having to lean around her stuff.

"Just put it in your Inventory" she says as I remember I have that. "Right I have that..." I say quickly putting all the stuff into my Inventory and I can see where I'm walking now.

"I forget I can do that sometimes" I say feeling dumb before we keep walking. "Then just don't forget" she says jokingly so I roll my eyes as we enter a new store.

"Oh this is one of the very expensive places, can you even afford this?" She asks while looking through the clothes. "Easily" I say while looking through the clothes.

"Sean you seem to be very picky and you also need a Suit for the Dance" she says annoyed causing me to sigh. "Im not going to The dance" I say casually making her stop what she is doing.

"You can't be serious?" She says surprised as she immediately turns to me. "How can you not go to the Dance?!" She shout asks me so I take a step back as she gets in my Face.

"Because Im not good in that kind of setting" I say putting my hands up and laughing sheepishly. "Of course you dont" she says annoyed resting her hand on her face.

"Look Sean there are tons and I mean Tons of girls who want to get with you, if you ask the right one they can walk you threw what to do" she says with one hand on her hip as she points at me.

"Im not sure" I say with shrug making her sigh in annoyance again. "Fine I cant force you too go or drag you there anyways" she says annoyed and then she goes back to looking for clothes for me.

'Does me not going to the dance make her this upset? Why?' I question in my head my Denseness still there. "How about this" she says holding up a White T-Shirt.

"I can try it" I say and she quickly shoves it into my hands and I go into the changing room with her sitting outside. "Perfect" I say walking out the changing room while wearing it.

"I like it" I say looking at how it fits perfectly by not showing my abs and hugging my body tightly and not being to big and lose. "Good it takes a long time to get you clothes" she says looking annoyed as she sits in front of me on a chair.

"Now try these with it" she throws a Black Jacket and Black pants at me that I didn't even know she grabbed. I walk back into the changing room and put it on "Okay how's this look" I walk out the Changing room and her glasses slide down.

 I walk back into the changing room and put it on "Okay how's this look" I walk out the Changing room and her glasses slide down

"So how is it?" I ask as I see her jaw dropped slightly causing me to look confused. "At first I thought your new hair cut was bad but now it looks great with that Outfit especially!" She says loudly and walks over to me.

"I think a few Variations of it work" she says looking me up and down. "Yeah you're right, and after this you should join me cause I'm gonna go join a group for a C-Rank dungeon" I say as I stretch and she just nods while checking me out.