(Rin Matsuoka) The Past We Shared PART 2

A/n: Woo, FINALLY the part 2 that everyone was waiting for! Sorry, chickadees, I've gotten pretty busy the past few days, but here this is! I'm seriously happy for all the support part 1 received. Sure does give a girl a flutter in her chest!

Warning though, this is pretty cheesy and cliche. It was going to be SO LONG, but I decided to edit some things out and made it work. There wasn't much I could think of for this chapter, so I hope it reaches yalls standards. Enjoy!

Kisumi oneshot is currently in the works :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple days has passed since the reunion. And in those few days, I couldn't bring myself out of my gloom. Why? Because of one little shit named Rin fucking Matsuoka.

I can't really say I was gloomy to be honest. I was fine. But every single day, every minute, and every single second; that boy has been in my mind, and that drives me up the wall! Sure, it hasn't been easy forgetting about the swimmer in the past few years, but I did move on. Why such a huge impact?!

I really wanted to see him. A mighty need that I have to! But how can I? It's not like I can ask Kisumi, Gou, or Akiko for his number. That'd be weird and I don't want them to think anything suspicious about it. And going over to Samezuka is a big no. I will just end up being hopelessly lost at the private, all-boys school.

Briiiiiing!

Oh, school is over.

I stuffed all my notebooks and pens into my bag and set off to meet up with Kisumi so we can walk home together, since I no longer have to be at basketball practices. But, just as I stepped out of my classroom, I gotten a text message with a small ding. I quickly rummaged through my bag and took out my cell phone.

From: Cotton Candy-chan

(F/n)-chan, I won't be able to walk you home. :( Some boys on the team wants to have a practice game with the graduating third years today.

To: Cotton Candy-chan

It's fine, Kisumi! Go on ahead, I understand :)

From: Cotton Candy-chan

Arigato! I'll make up for it next time, I promise!! I'll see you tomorrow.

To: Cotton Candy-chan

See ya tomorrow!

With a sigh, I walked out of the school. I'll be fine, it's not like I haven't walked home by myself before. As I trotted down the entrance steps, I spot a familiar person, clad in a different school uniform, standing by the gate. With knitted eyebrows, I rushed over to the waiting girl, highly curious as to why she was here at my school. "Akiko?" I called out once I was a couple feet away from her.

Her head whipped towards me in surprise, her violet eyes wide. Once she realized it was me, a warm smile broke out onto her face. "Oh, (F/n)-chan!" She greeted me. "There you are."

"Ano, were you looking for me?" I questioned her.

Akiko nodded her head. "I was! Sorry for not texting you about it earlier, I was rushing to come over here." She then tried to tame her fly-away bangs. "Are you going somewhere right now?"

"No, I was actually about to go home," I answered.

"Wanna go somewhere with me, then?" She asked. "I came here hoping you'd say yes though."

I chuckled. "Why not."

"Yay! Let's go then?" And so, I let the brunette second year lead me to wherever she wanted to go. After a while, I finally asked her where exactly we were going. "Oh! I'm sorry, we're actually going to Samezuka Academy. Gou couldn't tag along because she's taking care of the swim team back at Iwatobi High."