Chapter 3

It's Sara's wedding today . Everyone is busy in their ownselves . Aisha and Naila has already been here since past two days . Naila is Sara's cousin sister . They have been really busy with Sara's makeup and staffs. "I can't understand which shade should I wear with this lehenga" Sara claims with confusion. " Why are you so stressed out? We are here right ? We will figure something out don't worry " Aisha comforts her . Sara looks at Aisha with sparkling eyes and immediately hugs her.
Aisha wraps her arms around her and closes her eyes . She pulls her out after few seconds, " Okay stop being so emotional ! Let's see where the beautician is , you have to get ready within next two hours " . Sara nods smiling at her .

(Ayaan's pov )

I don't know what's happening . I'm kinda nervous .Not because my sister is getting married today... but also yes . She is so annoying and she has always been the favorite child but she's my favorite too. Everything is ready and almost everyone has left for the venue . And I have the job to drive Sara and the girls there . I check up everything before leaving .
I walk into Sara's room " You guys ready  yet " . " Yep everything is done " Naila replies . " Great let's go then " . "Wait ! I sent Aisha to pack some of my staffs .She's probably coming in a minute " Sara says . "It's fine you both get in the car . I'm coming with her " I assure them . They go to the car and  I wait for Aisha looking at my watch .

"Let's go guys!" as her voice rang through my ears , I look up and pause . A sudden spark run through my body as I see her in light pink sari she's wearing.
Its just that... she looks so different.
"Where is everyone?" she asks . I feel something happening in my stomach as I start talking . " Umm.. They are in the car. I was just waiting for you to come "
" Ohh okay let's go " she says and walks out of the room along with me.

I think I've to drive a little faster as the time is ticking and my mom has already called twice asking where we are . I still don't get what happened to me when I saw her .
My eyes reflect on Aisha as soon as I look up at the front driving mirror. She really looks so different. Though I still haven't thought about mom's decision yet but Sara's words run through my head .
" Look at her from your heart . Not the way you have always thought or looked but in a different way "

                                         ------------------------------------

A little tear drops from my eye as soon as Sara says ' Qubool ' . Can't believe she is married . It was not long when she used to annoy me all the time ,pull my leg . I hug her and let all my sorrows and happiness pour at once . I can see Aisha crying too . She loves her as much as I do .

Sara and Farhad sitting together and everyone taking pictures with them . As I look around to check everything is okay, I spot Aisha helping everyone with the foods and plates . I immediately go to join her . As soon as I go to help her with the plates I grip her fist and our eyes meet . About a second later I let go out of it . And an awkward silence appears between us . I obviously haven't done it in purpose, it just happened .
After finishing everything we rest for a while. "Thanks for the help" Aisha says . "No problem".

We both look at Sara and Farhad." They both look so happy " , Aisha says with affection . " I know " I say looking at her. "Hey should I bring your meal ? Everyone is almost finished", I asked." Yeah. I'm starving". I laugh " Okay let's go have it together", pointing at a table that corner .