Chapter 5

Her Pov

I don’t know what's happening with me, till now. I stop my car near the City Park and take a place somewhere to think alone. I tie my hair up to get some fresh breeze and feel it's comfort.

It feels somehow strange that someone so close to me. Actually my first best guy friend. His mom really wants me to be his wife?? I laugh coz what on earth really is happening.
No because it feels a dream. I would never like to confess but once I used to like him a lot. And to me he's still the perfect definition of a husband. And what's freaking is that his own mom sent the proposal ! I liked him. I still like him but will he really be able to take me as his wife?

I'm just so scared that our friendship would be ruined and there would be awkwardness and I don’t know, what if he doesn’t like me back?

I bite my lower lip and look up at the sky. Seeing the clouds, I could only feel my mom's words

" Marriage makes it stronger even more than before "

Maybe she's right. Maybe I'm taking it too much. He's a great guy.
And what if its fate who is bringing us together?
And just then my phone vibrates. I look down at it and it is

Sara : Heyy! Meet me tomorrow at 5. See you  near the Central Bridge.