Chapter 4

Aisha clicking the keys on her laptop harder,  trying to concentrate more on the assignment she has been doing for a week. Though she can hear her mom talking to her forever best friend. "Its been an hour, see? " Saad raised his eyebrows cuz he bet that they're gonna talk over an hour. " Yeah okayy " Aisha replies , not concentrating on her brother.

"Okay, I'm going to talk to her today. Let's see what happens ", Shila replies to her phone and hang up.

Shila walks down to Aisha's room and just then she screams " Yess! finally. Phew! "
" What? Is everything alright? "
" Yes, Ma. I just finished my biggest assignment "
"That's a relief then"
Shila kind of hesitated but began to say  " Umm.. Aisha I have something really important to talk to you "
"What Ma? ".
Shila takes a deep breathe and continues," Well, there's something. I kind of have a proposal for you "
"Really, Maa? You found it again. Who is it by the way? ", Aisha takes it hilariously.
" I don’t know how you are going to take this.. But it's Ayaan "

Aisha's heart stops beating and her mouth stands wide open. " You're kidding right? ", she still can't proccess what just she heard.  "Look, I know it's hard but you know him. You know how gentle boy he is and to be honest Bobby really wants this to happen ", Shila says.

Aisha takes a deep breathe and finally breaks the silence, " I know Ma but like I know him forever. He's my best friend and I really don’t want our friendship to be ruined. " Shila puts her hand on Aisha's and says, " Friendships are not ruined in marriage, honey. They make it stronger even more than before. I think you should think twice before saying anything because Bobby has discussed it with Ayaan ". She comforts her and leaves the room.

And just after a minute Saad appears infront of her and sees her tensy eyes.
" Api, please don’t worry. He's a good guy and you know better than anyone else."
She looks at her eyes and feels kinda good.

"Just trust yourself and listen to your heart what it says.  "