Stevie I

Surprising that this girl haves no clue on what's going on. Here I am, laying on my bed, not giving a shit about anybody but, this girl.... she's so different.

Isaac may know that I like her and yeah... it's gonna piss him off but, I can't control my feelings, not even magic can stop it.

My phone rings and I answer it, I already know who it is.

"Stevie, stop it," Isaac warned me.

"C'mon, all I did was talk to her." I shrug and lay back down on the bed.

"She may have no idea about your plan but, I do. And we both know we can't stop doing it."

"Isaac, stop worrying."

There was a dead silence in the other end and Isaac sigh and explain, "Stevie, leave my girl alone or I will kick your ass."

"Ok, first, I'm the one who showed you the girl and even gave you hints on how to get her. Second, I know you better and I know that you won't let a girl ruin our friendship, right?"

Another silence on the end and Isaac ended it saying, "Leave her alone." And he hung up.

He knows I have bad anger issues. I throw my phone across the room and plug my headphones in my ears. I play some music to calm my nerves.

 Say what you mean

Tell me I'm right

And let the sun rain down on me

Give me a sign

I want to believe

Whoa, Mona Lisa,

You're guaranteed to run this town

Whoa, Mona Lisa,

I'd pay to see you frown

After a while of the chorus, I throw that too. When I'm pissed, almost nothing will be in my satisfaction. Nothing except.... the voice of an angel.... Robyn.

I fished around for my phone and found it. I knew her number even though she didn't tell me. I could look at when she gave Isaac her number that day and typed it in. I seat in my beanbag and wait for her to answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's early in the morning for school and the hallways are half empty. Ten more minutes until the bell rings and I'm waiting for Robyn to come and talk to me about the phone conversation. I know she's gonna be curious so, I'm just waiting.

I look down the hallway and I find my ex in the corner of the door by the lockers. I go to her and say, "Kiss me."

"What? Why would I wanna kiss you?"

I smile, lick my teeth and grab her jaws, "Because, I'm a great kisser." And I start kissing her. It got heated really fast and I open my eyes and spot Robyn staring at me with a shocked face. After a while of staring at my dark eyes, she looks disgusted and walks away to Isaac's locker. She knows so little...probably Isaac will tell her the truth already or I will.

I stop kissing Cassandra and start spying on Robyn and Isaac on the other side of them. I cup my ears and listen to their conversation.

 Robyn: "Isaac, I want you to be honest with me. A relationship consists of trust and faith and right now, I can't trust you if you won't tell me anything, ok?

Isaac: "Robyn, please, I don't want to hurt you with the truth."

Robyn:" Isaac, what do you mean by that?! Why won't you tell me!" She whining, softly screaming, and crying at this point. Everyone is starting to notice.

Isaac: "Robyn, please calm down."

Robyn: "NO!" She screams and wipes the tears from her eyes. She says between her teeth, "Damn it, I'm tired of you. I need to talk to Stevie anyways."

She tries to go but, Isaac quickly grabs her wrist.

Isaac: "Why do you need to talk to Stevie?"

She jerks her hand away from his and give him a mean look.

Robyn: "Why do you care? Looks like we can both keep secrets." She growls and she stomps away.

I've never seen her like this before, this didn't even show up in my visions. My powers aren't working right. What's going on?

~~~~~

After third period and lunch, I wait behind Robyn's fourth period door and the bell finally rings. Everyone start running or walking out the classroom and I spot Robyn. She's so pretty today. Black glitter dress that reach her knees, skin toned heels that match and jewelry that matches the dress, she looks stunning. When she noticed me in the corner, she quickly gasps and walks towards me, and looking around to make sure nobody sees what she's doing. I couldn't help but smirk.

"Hello there, Robyn. I thought you were the 'nicest girl in school'."

"That's what everybody thinks, no matter if I curse the school out. Nevermind that, how did you get my phone number last night?"

"If I tell you, you won't believe me." I got angry again and made my pupils turn dark. I guess Robyn notice because, she looks scared for her life right now.

"Please, you know things, Isaac and you know things. Tell me now... please." She's begging at this point. Hm, oh well, she's gonna be mine anyways.

I grab her arm close to me and whisper in her ear, "I want you to meet me at the Animal Pit at the circus and then, I will tell not in front of people though, got it?"

She starts shaking and whisper back, "Got it." She jerks away from my grip and walks away.

And that's when I knew...... Man, I am so evil.