~ Chapter Three ~

"oh shit, I like Lando..." Madi whispers to herself. Soon the bell rings for Break and she makes her way to the Drama Studio. Madi spends most of her Breaks & Lunches in the Drama Studio mainly because it's quiet and away from everyone but also because she gets to spend time with her favourite teacher, Mr Poppy, but she just calls him Des at this point. She had been close with Mr Poppy since she was in Year 7 and he had always treated her like his best friend, part of the reason why she chose Drama GCSE was so she could still be in his classes but she was never going to admit that.

As she walks in she sees Mr Poppy "Des, I have a major issue" she says as she sits on the stage stairs in the studio. Mr Poppy slides over on his chair with wheels "Spill. The. Tea." he says as he takes a sip of his coffee. "Ok... I like someone..." Madi says which makes Mr Poppy spit out his coffee everywhere "YOU WHAT??? SINCE WHEN????" he shouts in shock which makes Madi chuckle slightly "Calm down, Des. Ok, his name is Lando and he's my twin brother's best mate" she says which makes Mr Poppy spit out his coffee again "Lando? As in Lando Norris??? And he's Mason's best mate??? Madi, oh my god, you are going to get yourself in such a mess with this. I mean I'm happy that you finally like someone but why do you have to like Mason's best mate???" He says as he puts his hands in his face. "I know, I know. I can't control my feelings though. He probably doesn't even like me back anyways so what's the point. I used to like him back in Year 7 when Mason first became mates with him and I got over my little girly crush so I'm pretty sure I can do it again" she says as she looks at Mr Poppy. "Ok, whatever you say, Madi. I've got to go to a meeting with the English teachers. I will see you soon, Ok?" He says before leaving her in the drama studio.

She grabs her phone from her bag and scrolls on Instagram for a bit before hearing footsteps and looking up to see who it was. It was Lando...