~ Chapter Twenty-Five ~

"what the fuck is he doing here... he moved schools..." Madi whispers to herself as she freezes while seeing Tyler walk towards them "Ayo, Lando Norris!! It's been a while mate" Tyler says as he pulls Lando in for a 'bro hug' which leaves Madi even more scared. *Why is hugging Lando? What is going on?* Madi thinks as she watches them both. "You alright bro? How's it been?" Lando says to Tyler before looking back at Madi "you ok, love?" to which she just responds "yeah.. I'm fine" which Tyler immediately says something to "Love? You guys are together?" he says with pure jealousy in his tone which Lando did not detect. "yeah, she's my beautiful girl" Lando says as he wraps his arm around her and kisses her head which Madi still doesn't respond to. "Anyways, why are you back here?" Lando asks Tyler. "Newcastle was shite so we moved back" he says. "Nice, anyways we have gotta go. See you soon, Tyler!" Lando says as he and Madi make their way back to hers.

Madi immediately pulls the hood up on the hoodie and puts her hands in her pocket. Lando pulls her hand from her pocket and holds it but Madi doesn't put any effort into holding his hand back. She didn't know what to think, her mind was racing. In the past 5 minutes she had seen her ex who raped her, found out he's moved back and found out her boyfriend is mates with him. All her trauma was coming back... she thought she was healing but instead she was going backwards. "Mads? Are you ok? Are you mad at me?" Lando says as he notices her not putting any effort into holding his hand. "I'm fine" she says while completely hiding all emotion. "Okay then... if you say so..." Lando sighs as he lets go of her hand to let her put her hand back in her pocket. Silence. Silence was all that was there while they walked back to hers. It was the first time they had both experienced silence in their relationship... Lando's mind was racing with thoughts *What did I do? Does she hate me? Did I fuck up? Is she gonna break up with me? Does she not love me anymore?* while Madi's head was racing with completely different thoughts *Why was he so friendly with Tyler? Should I tell him what Tyler did to me? Will he judge me? Will he hate me for it? Will he tell everyone? Will he love me anymore?*.

They both entered her house and sat down on the sofa. The last time they sat on the sofa they were watching a movie with her family and they were both cuddling but this time they didn't even touch each other. They were sat to the point where they could fit a person in between them. Lando finally spoke up... "Madi... baby... please sit next to me" he says as he moves slightly closer towards her and reaches over to put his hand on her thigh. "Mads... baby... please." he says as he moves next to her but she still stays silent while trying to fight back her emotions. After about a minute, Lando lost it. "Hey! Madison! Look at me when I talk to you!!" he yells as he grabs her chin and pulls her to face him and immediately sees a tear fall from her face. She tried so hard to hold her emotions in but she couldn't hold them anymore. The second Lando saw that tear he immediately went back to himself (the non-angry Lando). "Sweetheart... What's got you so upset?" he says. Madi immediately wipes the tear from her face and pulls him up to her room. She knew she had to open up to him or she would do something stupid and break his heart. She never wanted to tell him because she knew if he truly loved her then it would break his heart but she would finally know how much he loves her.