𝟏𝟗. | '𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜' *

A/n: so sorry for being pretty inactive, been busy and exhausted but now I'm back <3 Hope you'll enjoy this too!!

* SMUT AT THE END *

Meredith's pov

I look to myself in the mirror after I prepared myself. Damn, I look hot. I put on one of my favorite dress, I haven't wore it for a long time, I've always found it quite elegant, but I've always loved it. I grab my bag before heading out to look for my phone. I realize that Andrew didn't even tell me where to meet, so I would have contacted him. But I can't find it.

"Zola!" She joins me going down the stairs.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen my phone?" I ask her hoping she could help me.

"Umh, no..." I put down my bag frustrated.

"Amazing I'll be late! Please, can you help me find it?"

"Sure, don't worry" we look everywhere throughout the house, but apparently it's true that when you need something you never find it.

"Shit, I think it remained in my office" I say.

"Okay, then move on and go before it gets too late!" she says as I take my bad.

"Yeah, I have to go" I open the door but I stop when I hear Zola calling me. "What?"

"Have fun" she smiles to me winking at me. I smile to her too, then I hurry and head towards the car. I know she's happy for me and will always support me, she is an important part of me and without her I don't know if I'd have gotten to this point.

I get there as quickly as possible and rush into my office. I see my phone right in the desk, asking to myself how did I not see it before going out. I take it and suddently call Andrew, who answer right away.

"Andrew" I say as I walk out of the hospital.

"Meredith"

"Where are you?" I ask.

"I could ask the same"

"I mean, where should we meet, I don't even know where are we going" I say a little confused, but when I hear him chuckling I can guess he's gonna surprise me somehow.

"Just look above you" I hesitate before looking up, instinctively I smile when I see the roof. I can't see him but I know he's there.

"You're... okay, I- I can't believe it" I can't even speak, emotions take over me like a 16 year old girl.

"I'm waiting for you" he says before end the call. I don't even wait a second before going back inside and taking the elevator. When it opens he's there, looking at me right when I arrive. His gaze on me and his smile are the best thing for me right now, I missed it so much.

"You are so beautiful" his eyes cross my body up and down. I keep smiling as I look at him. He wears jeans and a black leather jacket. That's nothing special, but he just looks so hot.
He approaches me and kiss me softly.

"So you did this?" I ask him still smiling and putting my arms around his neck.

"I did" he took a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"Oh my God" I laugh as he fills the glasses. "After all these years you are still unbelivable" he gives me the glass smiling to me. "I just wanted remember the best night with you" I drink a sip and my eyes get lost in his. I can't help it.

"To me and you" he says as our glasses collide delicately and our gazes do not separate.

"Are we going to have dinner up here too?" I ask laughing as he's still drinking.