[Prologue] The Fifth Hero: Assassin

In a throne room, made for royalty, five figures blurred by many stood in front of a seated blurred figure, but looking closely, the figure was of royalty, a king for many as the king spoke towards the five figures before everything else changes into two blurred figures walking side-by-side within a city. One figure had a glowing shield with a green gemstone as the other wore robes of white and scarlet red as a lone white gem was seen on the figure's left vambrace.

The blurred vision beforehand changes into a small battle between robed figures, also blurred, but color blurred. The lone white robe fought with two small blades from underneath the forearms. A crimson-colored robed figure fought with a red-bladed katana while chains emit from behind the figure. A dark/red colored figure fought with a poisoned katana and with such speeds killed the bandits off. A third figure, though red and black, wore a white-hooded cloak with red underneath, but wielded a rather unusual weapon mainly kept in the form of an axe but altered itself into a weapon that fires small balls of lead. The final figure, cloaked in burgundy and white while covered in a robe of red and dark brown, but the wielded weapon stood out as a massive sword.

Once more, the vision changes itself as showing an event not one for celebration, but one for execution of two blurred nobles of royalty before the vision alters itself in a sacred hall of sorts with five blurred figures stood on top looking down towards a group of blurred figures.

Blurred Leader: Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember...

Blurred Group: ...Nothing is true.

Blurred Leader: Where other men are limited, by morality or law, remember...

Blurred Group: ...Everything is permitted.

Blurred Leader: We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Blurred Group/Lieutenants: Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.

As the sign of initiation follows through, the vision deuterates into a dark void before a glowing symbol can be seen within the darkness...

Soon after a young man, at the age of 22, wakes while gasping for breath from the strange vision he just had.

???: [groans, hand to head] What the hell was that? A dream?

The young man leans upwards from his bed and looks around his room which was filled with merchandise and collectibles from every Assassin's Creed video game ever devised while a lone glass showcase held a self-made, though in progress, Rome Robes of Ezio Auditore da Firenze from Assassin's Creed II, but endowed with Missaglias Armor Parts while several swords, daggers, etc. were placed nearby as the young man looked towards the calendar with a highlighted day marked.

???: Just a couple more weeks. [looks at showcase] You'll be ready then.

The young man gets up from his bed and enters the bathroom while letting out a yawn before looking into the mirror showing his face...