[I] The Beginning/Naofumi's So-Called Crime

[Kingdom of Melromarc: Throne Room]
{(Y/N) "Auditore" (L/N) POV}

All of this seems to be a dream, but it wasn't... To even think my day started out with the Assassin's Creed Convention with me winning the award of "Best Assassin of the Year," until I read that damned book which happened to be an Isekai teleporter, or whatever, sending me and four other guys into another world where we have to fight an evil, which I can assume to be the "Waves of Apocalyptic Catastrophe" I read from that book, and now I was with the four, while I knew Naofumi's name, the other three... I didn't know, but I had a feeling my role in all this was something else. That "something" probably having to do with the "hidden raging war" that could possibly be Assassins and Templars, but I digress. Currently, at the moment, the five of us were standing before who we could assume to be the King of Melromarc.

King: So... you young men are the Four Cardinal Heroes of ancient legend? This is the land of Melromarc, and I am her king, Aultcray Melromarc XXXII. Welcome, brave heroes.

King Melromarc: [to me] Then you

King Melromarc: [to me] Then you... must be the fabled Fifth Cardinal Hero, yes?

(Y/N): [bows] Sì, vostra maestà.(Yes, Your Majesty.)

King Melromarc: [confused] I beg pardon?

(Y/N): It was my way of saying, "Yes, Your Majesty," in another language, Italian.

King Melromarc: I see... [to all of us] Please identify yourselves.

Sword Hero: [steps forward, holds sword] Ren Amaki. I'm a high school student, and I'm 16 years old.

Spear Hero: [steps forward] I'm Motoyasu Kitamura. College student, 21.

Bow Hero: I suppose I'm up next. [steps forward] Itsuki Kawasumi, still in high school, and I'm 17.

Naofumi: Guess that leaves me. [steps forward] My name is--

King Melromarc: Good. Ren, Motoyasu, and Itsuki.

(Y/N): [clears throat] My Lord, I believe you missed one... [points to Naofumi]

Naofumi: Yeah, king! Aren't you forgetting someone?

King Melromarc: Uh... Oh yes, forgive me.

Itsuki: [to Naofumi, whispers] Hey, you can't just say, "Yeah, King." You have to address him with a little respect.

Naofumi: [to Itsuki] So what then? Like (Y/N) and say, "His Majesty" or "My Lord?"

Motoyasu: That might be too formal...

(Y/N): I believe we should just settle with "King" and continue on, yes?

King Melromarc: [clears throat] Yes, King shall suffice.

Naofumi: [rubs head] All right, whatever you prefer. I'm Naofumi Iwatani, college student, 20 years old.

King Melromarc: [to me] While we're at it, please introduce yourself, Fifth Hero.