asexual peter

Everything was going great in Peters life. He has a boyfriend of 5 months who loves him dearly. He had been doing great in all his classes. What could go wrong? That question would be answered one spring evening.

Peters pov:

"Hey Pete?" Siruis asks while picking up his fork and knife eagerly.
"Mhm." I answer, while letting go of my boyfriends hand so I can pick up my fork and knife.
"why do you never kiss evan?" (Not evan rosier just a random character) The question sounds unreal. I give him a confused look. I notice that remus is giving him a 'way to go' look.
"What?" Siruis says mostly to remus before directing his attention over to me. "I don't mean it in a bad way its just that I've never seen yous guys kiss or anything like that." I didn't know what to say to that. We have kissed once at the start of our relationship but that didn't end to well. "It's just a simple question?"
"I-i" I siruisly didn't know what to say. So I decided to just run out of there embarrassing myself infront of the whole griffindor table. I could hear evan shouting on me but I didn't turn back.

Evans pov:

"PETER!!" I yell after him before turning to my right to face siruis. "For fuck sake siruis. Do you really not think of other peoples feelings other than your own?" He didn't answer. "Your really a true black aren't you?" I could tell he was hurt by this but I didn't care. I ran out the great hall looking for my boyfriend. Maybe what I said to siruis was a bit too harsh but oh well. He deserved it.
Where could peter be?

20 mins later:

I walk out to the court yard to look for Peter. I don't know why I didn't come out here first?

I've been walking out here for about 5 mins before I hear some sniffling coming from behind a tree. Could it be peter? Even if it's not him I still go and check just incase someone is hurt or something like that.

And there he is. Peter pettigrew. My peter pettigrew. His knees are cuddled up to his chest. Tissues all round him. His chubby cheeks red raw from tears. Oh poor Pete.

"Hey..." I say softly while slowly sitting down next to him.
"Hey." He sniffles while looking up at me with a sad smile. Oh my poor boy.

"I wish I could just tell them." He stresses while putting his face in his hands.
"Maybe you should."
"I can't though.. it was already hard enough telling them I have a boyfriend."
"I'm sure you'll be ok." I say rubbing reassuring circles oh his back.

Peters pov:

After I had talked to evan I went back up to the dorms.

I wasn't expecting for the others to be in the dorms since they where meant to have a detention but once I heard the laughter coming from inside I slowly started to regret coming up here.

I open the door to see remus favourite book on the floor which is probably the reason on why remus has just tackled siruis to the floor and James is laughing his arse off. I cough to try get there attention. They all turn to stare at me a bit shocked, with a bit of concern.

"Hey Pete, where'd you go?" James spoke as remus and siruis rambled up on remus bed.
"Courtyard with Evan."
"Probably not snogging." Siruis mumbles. How could he be so insensitive.
"Anyways I'm staying in his dorm tonight Arthur and Frank where ok with it." Arthur weasly and Frank Longbottom where both very good friends of Evan who also happened to be his roomates.
"Oh ok." James said awkwardly.
"Look Pete I'm sorry about earlier."
"It's fine I'm siruis."
"No I'm siruis." He laughs but then I shoot him a glare to say that's its not the right time. "Yeah sorry uh wrong timing."
"Yeah no shit."
"Wormy why did you react like that earlier? It was just a simple question."
"Look siruis I wasn't even planning on telling you guys this cause I'm not even sure of it myself," Am I really doing this? "I'm asexual." I scan the room to see there reactions. Remus looks proud. Siruis looks confused? As well as James.
"Well that's great Pete!" Remus comes up and give me a short hug.
"What does that mean?"(tell me if this is wrong btw cause I'm myself are not asexual)
"It means I don't have a sexual attraction to anyone."
"Well that's great pe-" James congratulates me but gets cut off by siruis.
"How could you not want to shag anyone? Maybe you just haven't found the right person yet?" I've actually had enough of him at this point he's so infuriating.
"Siruis shut the fuck up." Remus says which puts a hurt look on siruis face. The only person that could truly hurt siruis is remus. I start to pack my things up.
"Thanks prongs and moony I appreciate it."
"Anytime."
"Of course petey." Thank god I have them. I leave to go to Evans dorm which is basically across from ours so I didn't pack much since I could just go in later and get stuff.

892 words

An: I didn't really know how to write this honestly and I don't have much to say.
Next chapter will be longer but probably a bit more bad aswell cause I had wrote the next chapter in my notes app a while ago and I haven't proof read it. Ps: I'm not a writer at all.