regulus birthday bartylus/jegulus

Starter an: the way there sitting is James, regulus, barty, Pandora, Evan, Dorcas, Marlene, Mary, lily, Peter, remus, siruis then back to James. It was in a circle shape.

It was regulus birthday party which he didn't even want to happen but now he was having the best time of his life. Everyone was drunk and/or high. It was brilliant.

~~~

They where now playing who knows regulus best.
"Who's my favourite family member?" Regulus asks.
"Me obviously!" Siruis says waiting for reg to say yeah but he never does.
"It's cissy.."
"HOW??"

"Right next question, where is the biggest scar on my body?"
"Biggest scar on your body? Your leg." James answers.
"Which leg that's the bonus question?"
"Left." Barty answers way to quickly.
"Ehh how do you know that?" Siruis ask. James looks mad?
"Oh me and regulus used to go out." He says so casually not even paying attention to what's going on. Barty then looks up to see everyone staring at him. "Oh shit oopsies." He giggles like a wee lassie. Barty then continues. "Don't worry James it was ages ago." He says turning to James.
"How long ago?" James says barley even being able to get it out.
"Just like a month before you and regulus started dating." Why doesn't barty ever shut up? Regukus thought to himself. Within a blink James is nowhere to be found in the dorm.

Regulus pov:

I run after James I can't see him anywhere in the common room but then I see the door open in the distance with James walking through it.

Once I find him he's crying?
"Was I just a rebound?"
"What, why the shite would you even think that James?"
"Well i dont know maybe it's because basically as soon as barty breaks up with you thats when you start dating me? Bit weird don't you think?" He looks so sad and all I want to do is hold him in my arms.

"I know how it sounds James but trust me I love you way more than I ever loved barty." I say reassuringly.

"So u did love him?"
"Well yeah obviously." Shit I don't think I should've said that. He looks even more upset now.

"Obviously? What the fuck do you mean obviously!" He says rasing his voice.

"A was in a relation ship with him obviously I love him!"
"I knew it, I knew there was something fucking going on with yous two!" He stands up to meet me.

"Fuck I meant loved! It is a common mistake!"
"Saying you love your ex is a common mistake? Alright you." He takes a breather but continues on. "Who do you love more me or barty?"

"I'm not answering that James."
"Fuck you regulus,"He hasn't called me regulus in ages. He continues. "And have a happy fucking birthday." He says before walking away and I don't even try to stop him.

489 words

An: sorry I put an 'an' at the start I just wanted to say the seating arrangements.