Unrequited Love RoseKiller/bartylus

Starter an: this is based of the art work above so I've written it similar but not word for word.

~~~

I pull Barty closer into me as he sobs about regulus. "I really don't fucking get it evan why can't he look at me the way he looks at james?" I can feel my self start crying now but Barty doesn't seem to realise as he continues on his rant. "What's so good about him evan? Is it the fact that he's a griffindor? Is it his crooked smile or his Hazel eyes - fuck- I have all those things why doesn't he like me evan? Why?"

"Shh Barty it's ok." I don't know what else to say as he burys his face into my neck while I rub soothing circles on his back.

"Am I not enough, evan?" 'you'd be enough for me' I want to say but I don't.

"You are enough, Barty. I'm sure you'll find some other guy or girl out there."
Like me.

"But I don't want anyone else, I want regulus and regulus only!" He whales. That does it for me and I start crying even more now as his words ring in my ears 'I want regulus and regulus only!' only regulus?

Regulus doesn't come back until midnight and by that time Barty had already fallen asleep and as I secretly admire regulus' features in the moonlight I wonder if I could ever look that beautiful for Barty.

Couple weeks later:

Reg has just announced to us that him and james are official. Barty and I just sit in silence. I look over to him and he look like he's about to cry.

"Is every thing ok?" Reg asks us noticing our silence.

"yeah that's great reggie I'm just trying to process it that's all." I smile at him. That was only half the truth.

"Mhm I'm happy for you reggio." As Barty says that he locks him self in our shared bathroom.

"What's up with him?" Reg asks worried for his best friend.

"Maybe he just needed to piss really bad." I shrug.

Couple days later:

Ever since that day Barty started getting closer to me and more clingy. Unfortunately that made my feelings for Barty grow even stronger and I hated it. He was just doing this cause regulus had been hanging out with James alot lately.

"Heyyyy evan!" I'm hanging out with Pandora when Barty runs up to us.

"Hi Barty." I didn't necessarily mean to sound so dry but I couldn't help it.

"You ok?" I could feel both Barty and Dora staring at me with a concerned look.

"Im fine. Just tired." Technally I'm telling the truth.

"Oh ok-" Barty says just as regulus and james show up. This made my mood go even worse.

"Hey Dora fancy meeting you hare!" James shouts. Oh aye forgot to mention Dora and james are pals now so that makes Barty feel even more jealous cause james has took yet again another one of his pals.

"Hii james!" She smiles at the couple.

"Hi guys." Regulus says taking a seat between me and Barty. Great.

"Hi reg." It's a bit quite now, Barty hasn't spoke once and he has just been looking down the enitere time fidgeting with his hands.

"You ok Barty?" Regulus asks trying to get bartys attention.

"Im fine." He replies sturbonly.

"You sure?"

"Mhm." It must of took Barty alot of strength to stay sitting there and not run out the room.

"Well I've got to go catch siruis, bye reg."James pulls Regulus into a side hug and kisses him on his head before walking away.

I look at Barty and looks like he's about to cry. Which makes me feel like crying.

~~~

The past few nights I've been going up to the astromany tower. I couldn't deal with Barty the now this has been the worst few weeks of my life.

Just then I hear footsteps getting closer. At first I think it's James and regulus cause I know that they come up here sometimes but as I'm about to leave, I'm met with another familiar face.

"Oh hi Barty." Why did he have to come at this moment?

"Evan I have something siruis to tell you." Oh.

"Go ahead." I'm actually going to shite myself am that scared.

"Look could I just show you instead?" He steps closer.

"Ok." He grabs my face and pulls me into a passionate kiss. Really I should feel happy about it but I feel absolute shite. After what felt like forever but was really only a few seconds I pull away.

"I can't do this Barty." He makes a strange facial expression.

"What? What do you mean evs? I thought you would've liked me back."

"I do like you back alot more than you'll ever like me but the thing is Barty you still fancy regulus." This was really hurting me to do but it had to be done.

"What? No I don't." His expression was hurting me way too much. Fuck. Why couldn't I just go along with it instead of pointing this out. Right now we could be making out or he could've been asking me to be his boyfriend. But, no. I don't get that. I have to fuck it up just cause I'm a bit jealous.

"Look I can't do this right now Barty." And with that I walk away I siruisly can't handle this.

I turn a random corner and slide down the wall while sobbing into my arms. Why couldn't I of just let myself have that one bit of  happiness. Why?

I'm so sorry Barty.

943 words

An: wow. I finally wrote ABT something that isn't jegulus.

I have an idea for nobleflower and quill killer soon but I don't know when I'll start writing it.

HAPPY NEW YEARS.