Chapter Five

AN// who else ships Jarka? P.s. this new update sucks ass aka I don't know how to work it well yet😂

---

-Perrie's P.O.V.-

I hear my phone ring so I take my phone out of my pocket. I smile when I realized it was my favorite cousin.

"Hey baby doll, how've you been?" I ask still smiling. I walked into an empty room and left the door cracked open.

"Perrie! I-I don't know what's going on. I'm at your house and Someone knocked on the door and-"

"Wait? Did someone break in? Are you okay? Was my mum there? Did you call the cops"" I immediately thought the worst. I was hoping it wasn't a fan but then again they wouldn't hurt her.

"No! Pez were fine. It was Laura, she is still here and your mum just got home. She said something about pictures that she wanted to give to Debbie. I don't really know but isn't she dangerous?" Ellie seemed freaked out and concerned for her safety.

I mean she had reason too. When I had cut off Laura from my life, I told everyone I knew that it was because she had gone mad. Jealous over the fact that I had passed the auditions and had new friends. I had told them to stay away from her. Obviously it was a lie. They couldn't know the truth, they would hate me.

I spent a little while more on the phone telling her she was gonna be just fine and that Laura would leave soon. We eventually said our good byes and I sighed.

"Perrie, is everything alright?" Jade asked after hearing me sigh. She must've been walking by the door but stopped.

"Yeah, um Laura stopped by my mums house and Ellie was freaking out. But everyone's okay now." I answered her while sliding down the wall. "I just feel so guilty ya know?"

Jade came as sat next to me wrapping her arms around me. "Pez, everyone in this band has had to make sacrifices. We can't really do anything about it. Please don't feel guilty for what you did too Laura, I've had to do the same to my friends." She tries to say calmly but I could hear a bit of guilt and heartache in her voice.

"I just don't understand. Why did we have to dispose of our closest friends? I don't see how she could've ruined this band..." I start thinking about that day when I had to dump my best friend. Management had decided that we were probably going to win and that we needed to start over and that our friends would hold us back.

I remember when she hung up her phone without answering me back I had spent hours crying. I only stopped because someone from the stage crew had called for me to rehearse.

"At least they gave you a reason for it. They never told me why they wanted me to end things with my closest friends. Maybe it was to help us reach fame quicker?" She suggested. "Or maybeee it was so that I could tickle you!" Before I could react Jade was tickling my stomach. I laughed and screamed for her to stop. I eventually caught her wrist. I held her little hands in mine while I tried to catch my breath. I could still here her giggling at me so I stuck out my tongue only making her fall on her back laughing.

I was really thankful Jade had cheered me up but I wasn't going to let her know that.

I heard a snort come from the door way and looked up to see Aaron shaking his head down at us. "Women." he mumbled. "So happy I rout for the other team." causing both Jade and I to bust out laughing again. He only shook his head once again and walked off.

After a few minutes of silence I decided to tell her something that would probably change her opinion about me. "Jade? Um how do I say this?" I take a break to breathe while she furrowed her brows. "My family, they think that Laura went mad from jealousy. I never told anyone that management made us break off our friendship. I-I knew that they would hate me for it." I start crying but this time Jade doesn't comfort me. I look over to see her kinda shocked and disappointed.