Chapter one

Dear diary,

God this week had turned to hell so fast. First off my parents are getting a divorce, my dad cheated on my mom, and when she found out she left. She told no one where she was going, she just left me here, no wonder my dad cheated on her. And she was always out drinking and most likely had many affairs of her own. And my dad put up his with her for too damn long. It's actually ridiculous. And he is in love with this girl, Megan, and she has a son, oh and guess what they are moving in. My mom sent divorce papers, my dad to fill them out whatever. But anyways they are already moving in, and that son of hers, I hate him, they came over for lunch and he was rude as hell, he as on the damn phone the whole time. And him and his friend were talking about me, like I'm not deaf. I think he wanted me to listen to them. They were calling me hot and sexy, like how rude, my soon to be step brother calling me sexy, which will make a great conversation started on family night!

The next thing is my boyfriend dumped me, he dumped me for my "best friend" so I heard it straight from that bitches mouth that they made out and may have done other things while he was with me. I guess us Conner girls are just not good at relationships. Oh and did I mention that there is this really hot new dude at my school, hey and guess what, I'm free now. His name is Grant, he is in my Lit. Bio. and French classes. We started talking a little because he is my Bio. Partner so I guess I will get to know him which I like, oh an he lives in the same neighborhood as me! Well diary I have to go, the girlfriend and the pervert are here. Wish me luck

Raylenn Conner

"Hi honey, how are you today?"

"Good" I have to say if it wasn't for Mark, I would have liked this very much so. Megan is so sweet and caring, no wonder my dad fell in love with her. But every positive comes with a negative.

"Hey short sack" Mark Duncan is what you call a worst nightmare. I am scared that I will wake up in the middle of the night and he will just be sitting in the corner taking pictures of me in my sleep. God he gives me the creeps. He is older than me by like two years and he is tall as hell like he has a good five or six inches on me which is not fair at all. So he calls me short sack.

"Dad I made plans with Stacy today, I didn't know that they were coming over, can I go over her house." Like hell I made plans, I just don't want to be around with Mark here.

"Yea honey, be back before dark, okay?"

"Yea, I have to go get my stuff."

Dear Diary,

I am in the woods right now, I love the woods, I feel safe. While at home I just feel invaded of privacy with Mark there. There's always bunnies and squirrels that I guess except me into there home, because whenever I walk around the woods they are always calm but when someone else walks with me they run like their lives depend on it. I hear someone coming and I swear if its Mark I will hurt him. God damn that person is not Mark, he is hot, not Grant, but just as hot, he looks older than me he is probable seventeen or eighteen like Mark, and he is like two or three inches taller than me. I think he is about to talk to me.

"Hi, I am a little lost can you tell me how to get to Landing Point."

"Yes, you just keep going the way you are going and then you will come across this river that will lead you to that neighborhood." That's my neighborhood and I sure as hell would have remembered that face, but it did not ring a bell.

"I'm Zac by the way."

"Raylenn."

"Has anyone every told you that you are beautiful?"