Chapter six

"Raylenn get up quick you are going to be late to school, come on, come on."

"Sorry dad I woke up late, I forgot to set my alarm.  What time is it?"

"8, come on what time does Liam pick you up?"

"8:30 dad.  Alright I have thirty minutes."

"Well then lets get the hell up and get going." I start to get ready.  I can't believe I didn't set my alarm.  God how the hell am I supposed to do my makeup, hair, get dressed and brush my teeth.  I don't eat breakfast. 

"Wait dad who is taking Mark."

"Not Liam."

"Good thank you."

"Lets go tick tock Raylenn."

I quickly get dressed I get a pair of leggings with a black leather jacket with a white cropped tee under the jacket and my high heeled timberlands.  Which I adore.  Then I do a very simply look with very long eyelashes and pull my long brown wavy hair up into a high pony tail.  It's 8:22 great I have eight minutes to get all of my school stuff into my backpack and text Brena a good morning.

Brena is crazy as hell.  Me, her and Liam have been the three musketeers since the fourth grade. In the fourth grade she moved here from California and we befriended her and have be inseparably ever since.   She does what ever the hell she wants.  Talks to who ever she wants in whatever tone she wants to use.  I love her to death.  We are kind of the popular girls in the school she is really pretty, I love the way her hair looks.  It's short and blue all blue.  It fits her face.  She is short so she also has a pair of the high heeled timberlands.  We are the fashionistas of the school.

Me- Hey, what's up B.

I call her B for short.

Brena- Nothing much has Liam picked you up yet?

Me- No

"Ray, Liam is here."

Me- He just did.  On your way B.

"Hey Liam."  Whenever I am around Liam I feel short.  He is taller than Mike.  Even in my heels! I feel hella short.

"Hey Ray.  You still trying to be as tall as me?"

"No I love these things and I will wear them."

"Let me guess Brena  is wearing hers as well."

"Yes now can we go already."

"Yes, lets go.  So have you told Brena anything about Zac or Grant?"

"Shit, I forgot to tell her.  God I am a terrible friend."

"Raylenn stop with that word and you kind of are."

"Not helping."  We drive up to Brena's house.  Me being very nervous about telling her all of this stuff.  I didn't even tell her about Mark and Megan moving in.  I just completely blanked.  Even though we are best friends.  

"Did you even tell her about the Brent thing?"  Whenever people don't tell Brena things she gets pissed and I don't know what I would do if she gets that mad at me.

"Yes of course I told her that Liam.  She knows about me liking Grant.  But everything with me meeting Zac and becoming friends with Grant.  Also the Mike and Megan thing. She is completely clueless about."

"Jesus Ray.  You know you will need to give her some time.  She hates people keeping stuff from her.  Do you want me to try to help?"

"Please Liam help me.  And I know she will need to give her time.  I just hope it won't be that bad."