Chapter Four

Dear Diary,

I am furious. They are moving in today. Why? I am going to have to live with that creep. And he is so damn happy to be moving in. I can't believe my dad would do this to me. He is picking someone who he had known for like one year over his own daughter. Who would love him through anything. He is picking her over his own blood. I can't stand this. It's like saying he loves Megan and Mark more than me. I don't know if I am taking this way to far but I can't live with Mark. 

"Raylenn please can we talk about this."

"No it's fine, I'm fine."

I can't even tell him half the things why I don't like Mark. He doesn't understand all the shit I went through with this break up between mom and him. He didn't feel the neglect of his own mother leaving him without a goodbye. And he didn't even notice how wrecked I was even after my own breakup with Brent he didn't say anything. He was too wrapped up in his own relationship to notice. And then Mark. He can't get into his mind that he is the problem he doesn't notice that how uncomfortable I am around him.

"Raylenn open the door. I really want to talk to you about this."

"There is nothing to talk about I'm fine."

What doesn't he get. It is clearly obvious what is going on. I know I sound selfish as hell right now but you don't get it. I know that I am practically saying it's me or them chose wisely. I know it is like that. But do you live with him. No. You don't.

"Raylenn honey can we please talk about this."

This time it's Megan. I feel bad about this whole thing when I'm around her. She is so sweet and done nothing wrong except be herself and have every guy fall over her. I might as well talk to her. She always makes something good come out of every situation. I would just like her to make something good out of this. I guess Megan is a better mother than my mom was she cares about me.

"Yea, come in."

"Look Raylenn, I know that all of this is going bye really fast. With your mom leaving you. I know that effected you greatly because you are not the high spirited Raylenn I know and love. And I know Mark can be intrusive and highly annoying sometimes. And I will talk to him about being like that towards you. Is that why you don't want use to move in?"

"Yea, there is nothing wrong with you moving in, it is just Mark."

"Can you tell me some of the things Mark did to you?"

"Well when you guys came over for lunch and I meet Mark for the first time. He was on the phone the whole time and talking to some guy and they were calling me hot and sexy. And I don't think that was appropriate." Wow this feels good. Talking to someone about this. It does really I never thought it would be Megan his own mom.

"What, that is inappropriate. Do you know who he was talking too?"

"No. That's why I don't really like him and he always tries to get on my nerves."

"I see, I will have to talk to him about that. Alright are you okay now? If you ever want to talk about anything come talk to me. Please. And if Mark is bothering you come to me and I will take care of it. Okay."

"Okay, thanks Megan that was something I really needed."

"Anytime sweetheart. Alright I am going to go downstairs and talk to Mark. You going to be okay?"

"Yea, I will be okay."

"Okay goodbye.''

Wow she just made me feel a hundred times better. She noticed that I was hurting about my mom leaving me and also that Mark was bothering me. She is better mom then my mom will ever be. She actually cares about me.