Aesthetics and interviews

Hi! Hello, I'm just here to ask a few questions. Please answer honestly so we can give the readers an accurate idea of who you are. Let's start with your name.

"My name is Dark."

Just Dark?

"Just Dark."

Okay... Mr. Dark, what's your occupation?

"I'm the Boogeyman."

... *Clears throat* uh ... okay. What's your favorite color?

"The blood of my enemies."

Oh... that's a lovely choice. What's your favorite thing to eat?

"My mate."

I meant food- ya know what, that's fine. What do you like to do in your free time?

"My mate."

No, I meant, like a hobby. Do you like to do- nevermind. I'll just move on. How tall are you?

"My human form is roughly 6'10. My beast is probably somewhere around 8'."

Wow, and your obviously very fit. Is there anything you'd like to say to the readers before they begin?

"Behave yourselves. Don't make me crawl out from under your beds."

And now we move on to our female lead! We are so excited to meet you

And now we move on to our female lead! We are so excited to meet you. Please tell us your name.

"I'm Maggie Jo Heart!"

Lovely name, Maggie. What do you do for a living?

"Well I used to work in a grocery store. But I can't share what I do now, that will spoil something in the story."

That's right, okay, what's your favorite color?

"It kinda depends on my mood. I love all colors. I love rainbows!"

So cute. What's your favorite thing to eat?

"Oh I have a sweet tooth. Anything sweet."

What do you like to do in your free time?

"Oh lots of things. Read, color, craft, play in my playroom, spend time with my Daddy Monster."

How tall are you?

"Well, Dark says I'm short enough to be a little tea pot. But actually I'm 5'5 and I don't think I'm that short at all."

Of course not! Now, is there anything you'd like to say to the readers before they begin your story?

"Just that I hope everyone chooses to read with an open mind and to choose kindness. Everyone has different likes and kinks. Just because something isn't for you doesn't mean you need to be rude about it."

A/N

A/N

I will share the first chapter tomorrow. Updates will be slow-ish. I have a few chapters done but I want to pace things until the book is complete. My goal is to keep this a short story so I can have it all posted by the end of the month.

Buckle up buttercups. You're in for a wild ride.