Chapter 4

Dark had to swallow his groan. He didn't indulge in the taste of blood very often. But her taste… and the smell of her arousal… had his cock rock hard and his double set of fangs elongated.

She hissed when he reached the mild cut and he gently shushed her while wrapping his hands around the back of her legs. Unable to help himself, he pressed his mouth fully to her unbelievably soft skin, sealing his open lips around the cut. He licked the wound, getting another small taste of her blood. When the tips of his fangs barely scraped against her, she tensed.

"Don't worry, my darling. I won't bite you yet. Not until you ask me too."

Her breath stuttered and he found her flustered state to be absolutely adorable. Now that he had sealed her cut, his focus was somewhere else.

Her pussy was level with his face. Dark could see the dampness on her pink lace panties. He wanted to shred them off with his teeth.

"My little star, your pussy is so wet," he nearly growled.

Maggie gasped. Her innocence was showing and fuck him, he wanted to corrupt every last little bit of that.

"You can't just say things like that, Dark!" she chided him.

"Why not? It's true. I don't like lying. Lies are naughty."

She scoffed. "I'm not lying about anything."

"Yet," he corrected. She hadn't lied yet. "You thought about it."

She didn't respond. He inhaled slowly, dragging her scent into his lungs. His beast stirred restlessly, wanting more. Wanting to consume her in a way he'd never consumed anyone. Dark wanted to taste her cum on his tongue, pierce her skin with his fangs. He wanted to fuck her, claim her completely.

"You're mine, little star. Mine. And I fully intend to have every last little bit of you. Admit you want me. Admit your pussy is crying for me, aching to feel my touch."

Her breaths fell in heavy pants. She swayed slightly and he tightened his hold on her.

"This is crazy!" she breathed. "We hardly know each other! You… you think you're the Boogeyman. And I… I have a… boyfriend."

Dark snarled. "Let me be perfectly clear," his shadows began to curl around her, making her gasp again. "I am the Boogeyman. I am the most frightening of monsters you'll ever see. I don't lie. So you better stop with the denial. And that boyfriend is a walking fucking deadman."

"You don't scare me," she whispered.

His raging beast calmed for a moment at her words. He likes that. He liked that a damned lot.

"Good, I don't understand why this is happening or what it means, but I know you're mine and I want you. I need to taste you, Maggie. If you don't want my mouth on you, then you need to tell me, now."

He held his breath as he waited for her answer. Was he nervous? Had she made him fucking nervous?

"Dark," she whispered his name.

He hummed, savoring the sound. "Tell me, little star."

"I… I do. I do want you."

Thunder crashed outside. Lighting flashed through the store front windows. He wasted no time leaning forward to grab her panties with his teeth and rip them from her like he wanted. His head whipped to the side and discarded the offending material.

He ran his hands down the back of her legs until he found her pants where they sat bunched up around her ankles. Carefully, he helped her step out of them and her shoes.