Trigger Warnings

Listen, y'all know me by now. I'm a freak. And I'm not sorry.

Dark is literally the Boogeyman. If you think he's some sort of bland, socks left on, missionary under the covers type of guy ...  (I laughed just writing that) then you're wrong.

Be a kind human and keep your kink shaming to yourself.

If you have questions, please ask. Don't shame something that you don't understand.

Let's start with the fact that Maggie is a Little. She age regresses. This is a real thing that some people (including myself) do sometimes. There is a wide range of people in the DDlg lifestyle. Some people are littles or middles and some are the caregivers (daddies or mommies). Maggie regresses to a little around the age of 5-6. She likes to craft and color and drink out of silly cups. She likes snuggles, care bears, horrible jokes and teasing her Daddy.

Yes, Dark will eventually be Maggie's Daddy. That's not a spoiler. Dark is naturally dominant and scary and... well... yeah... but he has a soft spot for his girl and takes over the caregiver role she needs.

ISTG if anyone complains about the title of Daddy, I will block you immediately. No one is forcing you to read this. Be nice! If it's not for you, I understand. I will continue to write plenty of stories where there are Doms without that title.

THIS IS IMPORTANT! There is no sexy time stuff when Maggie is regressed. Let me make that as plain as possible. When Maggie is in little headspace, Dark will not touch her sexually. That is not how this works.

There are Doms that are sexual Daddies and there are care giver Daddies. She might call him Daddy but it's no different than Sir or Master.

Now that all of that is out of the way... here's what you can expect.

Maggie will deal with a shit boyfriend. Mental, verbal, physical abuse. Rape is never mentioned in detail but the implications are there.

Then we get to Dark and have all sorts of fun with Shadow play, claws, fangs, bondage, light impact play, light blood play (fangs, hello.) Double penetration with toys and shadows. Anal. Oral. Light CNC, predator and prey play.

And his 🐓 is ribbed. You're welcome.