💎 CHAPTER XVI 💎

" Good , you're finally awake ." Vernon greeted seungkwan sarcastically .

Seungkwan slowly sat down and leaned on the headboard .

" What are you doing here ? " seungkwan said in a weak voice .

" I should be the one who asks you ." Vernon glared at seungkwan .

" What's going on with you , I thought you loved me ? Why do I feel like you just lied ? " seungkwan's tears threatened to fall .

" You really have the guts to doubt me ? While you are the one who lied to me ."
vernon said shaking with anger .

" W-what did I lie to you ? " Seungkwan said stuttering .

" Why don't you tell me that you are pregnant ? " he is still glaring at seungkwan .

" H-how did you know ? " seungkwan's face turned pale because of what he heard .

" It doesn't matter how I found out ." Vernon said.  He stood up and slowly walked closer to Seungkwan .

" P-please vernon , listen to me first ... "
seungkwan tried to explain but vernon didn't give him a chance to speak .

" Why do you look afraid ? , Is it because I'm not the father ? " Vernon said calmly .

Seungkwan was shocked by what Vernon said . Seungkwan couldn't stop himself and he slapped vernon hard .

" And how did you say that you are not the father ? " Even though he was crying, seungkwan's face showed anger and disappointment .

" How can I be a father ? I'm not sure how many of us use your body , right ? "
Vernon said with a sly smirk .

" U-Use ? " Seungkwan felt his tongue cut off and his whole body went cold .  He couldn't believe what he heard from Vernon .

" P-please g-get out , GET OUT !!!! " Seungkwan yelled at Vernon as he bowed and closed his eyes with tears constantly falling from his eyes .

Vernon walked out of the room emotionlessly with both hands in his pockets . When Vernon finally got out, Seungkwan cried loudly and shouted .  Because of the noise , the nurses immediately entered to stop seungkwan to hurt himself .

" Let me go !!! , I will kill this child !!! " seungkwan said as if he was losing his mind .

" Forgive me Mr.Seungkwan we really have to do this ." Nurse Kazuha immediately injected the syringe with the sedative while another nurse held Seungkwan to stop him .

Seungkwan slowly weakened and lost consciousness .

" Nurse Eunchae , take a clean and wet towel and I will wipe Mr. Seungkwan's face ." Nurse Chaewon ordered .

Seungkwan didn't know that vernon was standing outside the door clenching his fist . When he heard that Seungkwan wanted to kill the child , he immediately went to Dr. Lee's office .

" M-Mr. Vernon ." Dr. Lee was surprised by Vernon's sudden entry into the office without even knocking or asking . Vernon walked closer to Dr. Lee and Vernon pulled the Doctor's collar.

" I warn you . If Seungkwan's child dies , you and your family will be together in the same grave ." Vernon threatens the Doctor .

" Y-yes Mr.Vernon , I will make sure they are both safe ." Dr.Lee answered .

Vernon let go of the Doctor and pushed him back into the chair . He left the office and Vernon met Woozi .

" H-hyung ? " Vernon was surprised .

" What are you doing here Vernon ? " Woozi asked .

" I just asked Dr.Lee about the conditions of our wounded friends .  How is your hand , hyung ? " Vernon lied .