𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 - 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝.

— 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓.
⤷ The Avalorians, driven by their ambition and resourcefulness, have gained a reputation for their criminal thinking and theft. Feared by all houses, they are known to steal whatever their hearts desire, be it crowns, gems, or other valuable items. They are not afraid to eliminate anyone who gets in their way, showing no mercy in their pursuit.

— 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐋.
⤷ The Avalorian house, are known for their enigmatic theft and unwavering loyalty to one another. With their sigil of a majestic serpent clenching a skull, they symbolize death, cunning, and criminal.

— 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒⤷ "In silence we strike, our presence unseen" perfectly encapsulates the essence of the Avalorians

— 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒
⤷ "In silence we strike, our presence unseen" perfectly encapsulates the essence of the Avalorians. Their house words speak to their stealthy nature and their ability to strike without warning. Like shadows in the night, they move swiftly and silently, leaving their enemies bewildered and defeated.
Their actions speak louder than words, as they let their deeds and victories do the talking.

— LOCATION
⤷ The Avalorians are a mysterious group, and their exact location remains unknown to most. This secrecy makes them incredibly difficult to track down. They operate like ghosts, leaving no trace of their whereabouts.