𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

(This is an introductory chapter, since the story begins during their childhood)

(Sector two will be where the two charcters are 20&21!)

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

10 years previously

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Larissa - 10 years old

Shin - 11 years old

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Something other than fog clung in the air that day.

Whether it was the thick grey clouds that followed behind the chrome ship that soared over a quaint town on a gloomy moon in a forgotten corner of a galaxy.

Or whether it was the fact that the eye-sore of a ship shuttered out the sunlight, casting a shadow over the civilisation.

Perhaps it was the death of the once golden Candorillian Lillies that previously spurted from the ground.

Maybe it was the chill that fluttered through the pleasant icy breeze. The unsettling type that nicked at the hairs on your neck rather than the tip of your nose.

Or perhaps it was the fact that even the children that once darted through the trees, spinning and singing, stopped using the fog as a tool in their games of hide and seek - out of fear that it would be used as a weapon for their slaughter.

The villager's had been living in peace for so long - undisturbed by the politics that plagued the rest of the galaxy.

Alleigance pledged to no one.

All was uninterrupted.

Culture flourished, braids spindled into untamed but healthy hair to signify protection and peace; Candorillian Lillies burgeoned from the ground and bloomed wherever they could - projecting their symbolisation of honesty and loyalty like fairy dust.

Life coursed through the veins of everything that breathed in. The little huts were homes to many, and the feeble fences that surrounded them were the only safety they needed against lurking predators of the night.

Soil was prosperous. Crops were plenty.

Carrots and Banthaweed were blended into broth. Blumfruit and local berries were baked into pies.

Danger was unheard of and fighters were unseen.

For there was nothing to fight in this far off village.

The village was unspoiled, uncharred and unscarred.

Back then, atleast.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(Enjoy! Thank you for reading! :) )