CHARACTERS

Matilda Cummings
She's 5'4, she has a blonde hair and hazel eyes. Matilda is a resilient and she's a bit sassy sometimes and artistic individual and she's an openly lesbian girl that has a girlfriend name Ruby but they both have a long distance relationship. Matilda has a really good circle of friends. Matilda is a freshman at Turnpike high school.

Oliver Smith
He's 5'10, he has a brunette hair and green eyes. Oliver Is a new freshman student at Turnpike high school and he's a transferred student, he is from Australia originally and he was a good baseball player and he joined Turnpike high baseball team. He's charismatic and caring.

Sander Miller
He's 5'7, he has a blonde hair and brown eyes. Sander is a good friend of Matilda and he was a compassionate and brave member of the close-knit group of friends. Known for his courage and selflessness. He's a freshman at Turnpike high school.

Elliot Taylor
She's 5'5, she has black hair, blue eyes, and she like to wear black clothes and a thick eyeliner across her eyes. Elliot is a good friend of Matilda and she's known for her outgoing and cheerful personality, bringing a lively energy to the dynamics of the group. She's a freshman at Turnpike high school.

Julian Mitchell
He's 6'1, he has a brunette hair and grey eyes. Julian is a freshman at Turnpike high school and he's a bully and he always target Matilda and her group of friends.

Note: This is not all the characters in this book but this is the main character in this book. The side characters are Veronica Wells, Helen Clark, Ava Bingler, Sofie Jensen, Julie Martin, Ashley Jones, Rachel Sullivan, Isabella Waverley, and a lot more.

every character in this book will change eventually and character will be added throughout the book.