New Class, New Friends

***

The first semester of senior students of Lee's Summit High School will begin soon. The break of semester has ended. And maybe this is a good time for students to just get to know or say hello to the new classmates and new teachers there.

A girl with black eye lenses similar to her hair is now walking, entering a class which she believes is her new class until the end of her senior year.

Carissa Janell Sustaita, that is the full name of a girl who seems to have successfully entered her new classroom. The noisy atmosphere was clearly heard filling the room. but Carissa didn't pay much attention to it. Then she took her seat in the front of the second row. Maybe because that's the only bench that seems to be left. And Carissa also regretted this, because of her bad habit of always arriving late. So, she didn't have the chance to choose her favorite seat, which was the back seat, of course.

Meanwhile, another girl whose full name is Ariah Anne Chandley has taken the seat she wanted. She was seen sitting in the seat on the right of the third row close to Carissa's sitting position. The girl with light brown hair that matched the color of her eyes was now looking at a girl with long black hair through the back, believing that she knew her figure. Not surprisingly, she immediately answered the girl's name and the figure of the girl who turned out to be Carissa as Ariah had expected turned to look at her.

"Carissa?"

"Oh, hey. You here too?" Carissa asked Ariah in joy.

"Yes, of course." Ariah smiled as she nodded. "And I think it's really good!" Ariah was still in her seat when talking to Carissa.

"But..." Carissa started to guess. "Hey. The seat next to you looks empty."

"Yes, but unfortunately this seat is already taken." Ariah answered her. "Maybe the owner will come soon."

Carissa only answered with an 'O' on her lips. Then she turned her body back to the front or let's say she no longer talked to Ariah.

Carissa began to roam throughout her new classroom again. Her eyes caught the figure of a girl who Carissa believed was someone she knew besides Ariah.

"Leah?" Carissa asked the girl who was sitting on the left side of the front seat in her new class.

"Oh, hey, Carissa? We're in the same class too?" Asked the girl whose name turned out to be Leah.

Leah Chuning, a girl with wavy blackish brown hair with bright brown eyes, was Carissa's classmate when she was a freshman. It's different from Ariah, she was Carissa's classmate in sophomore year.

"Yup, as you can see." Carissa answered, slightly grinning. And Leah also seemed to return her huge smile before Carissa finally turned her gaze to the others.