Announcement/Author's Note

***

Hi, readers! Hello, High School Life Lovers!

Here's a little note/announcement for those of you who have read this story from the start to the end of chapters..

Like, pardon me okay? That- I have to lock or unpublish all chapters in the end- a.k.a. I will no longer continue this post on Wattpad because basically this book of mine has been published since 2017 in my country/area.

And based on the agreement between me and the publisher, I'm not supposed to post this work on any online platform because it probably would lead to plagiarism or being disseminated etc, or maybe worse, it will cause jealousy for my readers who have put a lot of effort by buying my work, and more.

Therefore, here I just want to promote, like perhaps if someone is interested in reading the next chapters, please buy the book on Amazon.com/KDP. I put the link on my bio, okay! :)

And what if you still don't understand how to buy it? Feel free to message me on DM here. I'll try to reach out to you ASAP.

Anyway, thanks so much to all of you my readers who have stayed all along through my goddamn 10 year author career. Last but not least, stay excited for my new further books and stay longer with me, stay loyal lol a.k.a be my loyal readers please xx

Love Y'all my readers. Without y'all, I'm nothing.