Chapter 1

As Tiktok/Tok was scrolling through her videos created by creators in her tower. The Tiktok Tower.

(When you download Tiktok, you will enter the Tiktok building. Where creators live. Tok will help you get your own account and help you get started while choosing if you get support or not)

She finds a link from a video.

(Do you want to know the truth about the internet?)

She gets interested and clicks the link. The link made her get in a blue see-through box. It sends her straight to YouTube/YTube/YT. She wasn't comfortable going in YT's tower after she discovered Meowbahh.

She used her app abilities to tp her to her own tower. She just clicks the link without entering the box.

The video:

"Hey guys! Via here, and welcome to another video of *Truth Be Told*
Today, I'm going to expose the entire internet with one of their secrets..."

"When we download the app, the app itself will help us get started. But, did you know they control who gets views or not?"

"When we post a video about our feelings and true selves, for example: Telling people about our crushes and shipping our oc with them. Or dance, use filters randomly, we always don't get views! We either get hate or no support!!! All this time, the apps could control our hard work, I don't know why they are doing this, but I hope they have a reason! Especially YouTube and Tiktok! We are trying our best!!! You apps don't understand... How hard it is to be a creator! We work day and night just to get support! I bet being an app isn't that hard!!!"

Tiktok was sad and mad. This Via girl said being an app isn't hard. If you get less than 1.000 downloads you will a forgotten app. It's kinda like being in a coma. But, your body turns into the app logo, stuck like that until 1.000 people download you. 9.999 doesn't count!

And on the sad part. She didn't know they were being unfair to them. She feels bad for them. She goes to the place where all apps go together and plan what they want. Kinda like a bussiness meeting. Ideas will become a hit!

When she arrived, she noticed some familiar faces. (Also, you can imagine the apps in anyway you want. But I'm gonna stick to the one I have in my head. So, I guess we're kinda working together on this :) )

"Heyyy, Tok~" Tok turns annoyed and turns to the one and only... "Hey, Vine..." Vine has always been flirting with Tok but Tok likes someone else.

"What's that~?" He looks at the video in Tok's hands. She scoffs and says "None of your business, Vine. Where is YT?" "Ugh, why are you always around or looking for YTube?" "He's my partner-" She clears her throat "One of my bussiness partners. I need to see him, it's urgent" "He's in the meeting room. He called, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Mostly Twitter cuz he's confused of his new update" "What happened?" "Twitter changed his logo and name. His new name is X" "Fr? Lmao!" "I'm glad I understand internet language"

"Well, bye Vine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Guess Tok's crush :)