Chapter 15 A Simple Mistake

I try but I can't manage to bring myself to sleep. After a good 5 minutes of looking for a comfy position, I give up and lay face-down.

『Timeskip』
Okay, I don't know how long I've been laying like this, but I'm starting to hear a knock on my door. Is it real or am I hallucinating?.. Nope, I'm not. There's definitely someone at the door. 'Bakugo?' Icy-Hot? Why's he at my door? And at this hour? What's going on??? I quickly get up and open the door slightly. 'Half n' Half? What's wrong? Why are you here?' 'I-...can I come in?' '....' 'Can I?' '...Whatever.' I open the door a bit more before turning around and laying back down. 'Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.' 'Hmhm, what do you need?' 'Can I sleep here tonight?' 'Whatev- ..wat?' I'm confused as fuck. And I'm blushing like hell. 'Can I sleep here tonight?', he asks again. I sigh. 'Please?' 'Fine.'

『Timeskip』
It's almost 2 AM and Icy-Hot stole the fucking blanket. Well heck. I sit up and look over to Shoto. He looks so peaceful asleep. So handsome yet so stupidly unaware. I wonder what he's dreaming about..

『Timeskip』
I blink a few times. There's something warm against me. And something cold. What the fuck? I look down. Oh it's just Halfo. Just- WHAT THE FUCK?! Oh my god. I was about to have a heart attack. Last night, Icy-Hot wanted to sleep with me for some reason. Stupid bastard. 'Ey, get off!' I try and push him off me, but he's got a tight grip on me. 'Icy-Hot! Let go goddamnit!' He mumbles something but his eyes stay closed. I don't know why I did it, but I pushed him off the bed. After a loud thud, I hear his voice. 'What was that for?..' I laugh. 'I told you to get off me, fucker.' 'But I was so comfy', he whines. 'Yeah, I could tell.' I hear a knock at the door. Oh shit. If it's Sensei Aizawa, we're fucked. Half n' Half quickly stands behind the door as I open it. It's Kirishima. 'Bakubro!' 'The fuck do you want this early in the morning?' I close the door as I walk out to face Shitty Hair. 'Do you wanna hang out with me later today?' 'Huh? What for?' 'You know, to go shopping and the arcade and-' 'You wanna spy on dumb Pikachu.' 'And that too..' 'Ugh, fine. But if they're gonna watch one of those boring romance movies, we're not following them.' 'Bu-' Before he can finish his sentence, I hear glass break. The noise is coming from my room. Icy-Hot! 'Hey, what was that?', Kiri gives me a confused look. 'Probably the glass I tried to balance before you disturbed me. I'm gonna clean that up. I'll see you later.' 'Okay! Bye-'
I quickly close the door and see Icy-Hot standing in the middle of the room. Glass is shattered around him and hes holding out his hand, which is pierced by a shard and covered in blood.

Todoroki's POV
Bakugo is talking to Kirishima. I don't like it. I don't want them to spend more time together. Even if it's as 'friends'. I try and act chill about it, but every part of me hates seeing them together. From their simple class projects with each other to the hug they shared. I stand up and walk towards his desk. There's a glass, filled less than halfway with water. I take it and throw it to the floor. It's shatters, making a loud sounds.  I look at the shards before bending down. Funny how easily glass breaks. I pick up one of the shards and I examine it, before squeezing it in my hand. Blood drips from it as the shard cuts trough my flesh. Now he won't leave. Not yet, atleast..

(DO YOU GUYS RECOGNIZE THE REFERENCE?!)