Chapter 5 Give me an answer!

It's morning and my head is pounding. Ugh..it's Friday. I'll have to go home to that old hag again. I guess it's not that bad. Better that than seeing that candy cane. Ugh I hate him... I do...I swear.

『Timeskip』
Im heading to my locker. As soon as I open it, I feel eyes staring at me. Those eyes. They feel like that one night. I quickly turn around, ready to blast that stalker. As im turning I see him. WHY ALWAYS HIM?! HE'S MY ENEMY! I HATE HIM SO WHY DOES HE COME NEAR ME EVERY TIME. 'WHAT THE FUCK ICY-HOT?!' 'Sorry if I scared you.' I can't read his emotions. I hate that. 'WHAT DO U WANT?!', I yell at him. 'I just wanted to talk to you.' 'One on one.' He... WHAT?! I my stomach filled itself with butterflies. I've never had this feeling before.

I slam my locker, which causes it to close. Another question pops up i my head. If that stare felt so familiar, was it him who was staring at me that one night? I look at him, trying not to blush. 'Why the fuck do you want to talk to me..alone?' 'I can't tell you right now, but meet me tomorrow at 1 pm.' 'In front of the bakery closest to your house.' I stare at him. 'You know where I live?!' 'YOU FUCKING STALKER!' 'I just saw you going in that house one day when I was on my way home.' 'So I assumed it was your house.'  'Tch...whatever.' I took my bags and left the locker room.

Todoroki's POV
I lied. I didn't see him while i was on my way. I followed him. Curiosity came upon me. Ever since the Sports Festival, I've started to admire him more. I know he hates me. But I'm trying to change that. I saw him blush at me when I came up behind him. I like him.. No..I LOVE HIM. I know it sounds weird..but.. he is so... everything...I don't know how to express it. I'm gay. I'm even gayer for him. That sounds so weird, but it's true. I love him. And I always will. Even if he rejects me. I don't care. (Yes, love the gayness😍)

『Timeskip』
Bakugo's POV
He wants to talk to me. I wonder what for. One on one? Like a DATE?! No no I'm sure he isn't gay, and neither am I. WHY DO I CARE AO FUCKING MUCH.
𝟑 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝
Probably talking nonsense. I decide not to open the messages. My phone starts vibrating. I'm on my way home, and that hag knows, so it's probably not her. I grab my phone out of my pocket and check.
𝟐 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
What the fuck? I open the messages.
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧: Hello Bakugo. It's me, Shoto.
What the fuck
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐂𝐘-𝐇𝐎𝐓?!
𝐈𝐜𝐲-𝐇𝐨𝐭: 𝐈 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚.
That damn nerd. Of course he would.
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: what do you want from me now.
𝐈𝐜𝐲-𝐇𝐨𝐭: I wanted to make sure you came.
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: Tch, whatever.
A few minutes later I was infront of my house. 'Katsuki, you're home!' My dad hugged me. I let out an angry hiss. 'Your mother will be home soon.',he said smiling. 'K.', I replied. 'I've made some noodles if you are hungry!', he says while I was going upstairs. 'Thanks!',I replied back. Like usual my room was spotless. I put my bags down and plopped on the bed. I stared at the ceiling. No thoughts running trough my head. Then suddenly, I see a face. It's Icy-Hot. Again. Goddamn I hate him. How dare he mesmer-force me to think about him!
My phone started to vibrate.
𝟏 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐠
𝐇𝐚𝐠: Your dad said you were home, have you eaten?
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: No, I'm not hungry, I'll eat if I want to.
𝐇𝐚𝐠: okay, but do the dishes after!
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: whatever.
'Katsuki, I have some soba for you.' My dad walks in and puts a bowl of hot noodles on my table. 'Thanks.' I'll call you when your mother is home.' I nod.
When my dad leaves, I hear my phone.
𝟐 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐜𝐲-𝐇𝐨𝐭
𝐈𝐜𝐲-𝐇𝐨𝐭: Hello. What are you doing?
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: eating soba, tf do you want.
𝐈𝐜𝐲-𝐇𝐨𝐭: I want soba too :(
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: Too bad. Anyway, why did you wanna talk to me one on one.
𝐈𝐜𝐲-𝐇𝐨𝐭: You'll have to find out tomorrow ;)
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: Ugh
𝐈𝐜𝐲-𝐇𝐨𝐭: see you tomorrow :)
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐈: whatever.

『Timeskip』
'I'm home!!!' I walk downstairs, where I get greeted by my old hag. She looks kinda tired. 'Oí hag!' 'Katsuki!' She looks happy when she sees me. Then I realized I haven't eaten my noodles. I ran upstairs, grabbed the bowl and came back down. 'Let's have dinner together.',says my dad when he sees me with the bowl.

While is was slurping on my noodles, I got a thought in my head. What if I told my folks that I liked a guy?... NO NO NOT THIS AGAIN! I tried to ignore that thought, but even after dinner it kept haunting me. I just needed an answer.

~850 words.