Chapter 21 That escalated quickly

The remaining part of the night wasn't really special. We watched some movies and Deku went on a 30 minute rampage about All Might and a few other pro's. After some more games, most of us decided to return to our dorms. Would he come to my dorm again? Maybe.. He's been  doing that a lot lately.

I sigh as I open my door. As I close it, I expect a knock. No knock? Damn. Maybe he's not coming after all. I walk to my bed and fall down. The feeling of just sinking into my sheets after a long day is so pleasing. After a few minutes I decide to change and head to bed. It's 11 AM. It's earlier than usual. My mind would be racing with thoughts at this moment. I don't know why it's to peaceful up there right now.
Oh well, might as well enjoy it as it lasts.

I turn off the lights. I walk to my bed but stop. There's the knock. I sigh and walk to the door. I slightly open. Yep. I open the door, fully this time. He walks in without saying anything. Hm? That's unusual. 'Do you need anything?', I break the silence. 'Why where you on top of Kirishima?' What a fucking way to start off a conversation. 'We were obviously playing Twister. He fell, pulled me along and we both ended on the floor. Connect the dots, Icy-Hot.' He tilted his head slightly, before letting out a smal laugh. 'What's so funny?' 'Kirishima said the EXACT same. Isn't that kind of strange?' He steps closer to me. 'Fuck you mean? Doesn't that confirm whatever you wanted to know?', I carefully yet slowly step back. 'I feel like you're lying to me.. I don't like it when you do..', I feel his arms wrap around my waist. Due to the the lack of light in the room, he luckily (hopefully) can't see my face, which is now burning red. 'Bakugo?..' Fucking hell.. 'WHAT GODDAMNIT?!' '...' I sigh 'What?..', I say in a softer tone. 'Are you lying to me?..' 'No I'm no-' I get shut up by the feeling of his lips agains mine. ..huh...WHAT THE FUCK?! 'Mm, you taste sweet..', he mutters. I'm completely frozen out of shock. 'Why-...what did you-' Once again I get shut up. This time, he finds his way to my tongue. His feels warm against mine. 'Mmh~..' I moan. 'You liked that huh?', he laughs. I don't say anything as I'm trying to hide my face out of embarrassment.

Why..What is going on??? I'm trying to process everything. When I 'regain' my focus, I feel him pick me up. THE FUCK?! 'H-Hey! Put me down!' I cling onto him as feel the ground pull away from my feet. 'Don't worry, I won't drop you', he whispers as he lays me down. 'What are you doing?..' I feel his body weight press onto me. 'What does it look like?', he asks before kissing me once again. This time, I'm less dense, as I just go with it. It's quite nice. His lips make his way to my neck and chest. ...wait...neck and WHAT?! 'S-stop!', I protest. 'Shh..we don't wanna disturb the others now don't we?..' I feel him sucking my neck. Shit, that's gonna leave marks.. 'D-Don't do that there..', I whisper. 'Are you afraid people might see?~' He doesn't listen, but he continues his trail down my neck onto my chest. 'F-fuck~', is all I manage to bring out. I moan again when I feel his warm tongue press against my lower chest. His hand moves lower and lower, until he eventually finds my thighs. With one of his hands he rubs my inner thigh, and with the other he's gripping my waist. I try and cover my mouth to reduce my whimpering. What the fuck is going on?! Just a few minutes ago I was watching a movie and now?..