Chapter - v

The next morning when Severus woke up cuddled to the blonde; He blushed trying to get out of bed without waking the other up, which turned out to be a failure since the other was holding onto him very tightly as if someone would seperate them and not let them see each other again.

Or when you meet someone after many years and don't wanna let them go.

Ruby grumbled opening his left eye to peek at the shorter before closing it again. "Why are you making such a ruckus, Sunshine? It's only six in the morning." Informed the taller conjuring a tempus. The shorter pouted still trying to get out of the elders hold.

Ruby signed finally opening both his eyes again,"Why are you up so early? We had gone to sleep after midnight and now you wake up at six, are you going crazy or something darling?" Asked the blonde while yawning and getting up.

"Well, you may not have school since you graduated early but I'm not you. I have Charms in four hours and I have to go to the library as well." Replied the ravenette while stumbling to get to the attached bathroom. But before he could get inside Ruby hugged him from behind still yawning and telling him."No you don't have school today dear, I talked to Albus yesterday about giving you and the others a leave for two days."

"And why didn't you us this yesterday?"

"I forgot."

Severus rolled his eyes at the answer, but still let the elder pick him up and carry him back to bed."Now sleep we still have three hours before meeting others." Said the blonde cuddling with the ravenette again.

"I forgot to ask you something as well" Ruby grumbled into Snape's neck. "Ask now then" the younger said turning around to face the other and cuddle into his chest.

"Well *Yawn* Will you go out with me? As in like my date?"

"Sure." Answered the little Prince before falling asleep again, the blonde soon following him.

The Blacks and Malfoy were a mess trying to get properly dressed in their school uniforms because their classes started half an hour ago. "That's my skirt Bellatrix!" (Narcissa)
"This is my shirt Regulus, it's too big on you. Give it back!." (Lucius)
"Andy have you seen my brush?!" (Bellatrix)
"And my clips too?!" (Narcissa)
"Hey that's mine!" (Regulus)
"Lucius come here I'll do your tie." (Regulus)
"Thanks Reg." (Lucius)

When Ruby and Severus came out they saw Bellatrix trying and failing to put on her shoe,Narcissa coming out of the girls dorm while putting her hair in a bun, Andromeda following right behind her fully dressed but she also looked tired, and Regulus tying Lucius' tie for him.

Severus chuckled looking at the others,"Hey Ru , don't you think Regulus looks cute standing on his tiptoes to make Lucius' tie correctly."

Ruby looked at the two one more time, Regulus was trying and failing to reach Lucius' height by standing on his tiptoes, when Regulus was about to fall Malfoy quickly stopped it by placing a hand on the other's back. "If I didn't know Lucius and Narcissa make such a great dynamic, i would have thought these two were together a long time ago." Ruby told the other while leading him downstairs where all the chaos was going on.

"Good morning everyone." Ruby greeted others and Severus had moved over to Andromeda to start a conversation.

"Good morning 'Meda" Severus greeted the other Slytherin who looked like she would fall asleep at any moment. "Morning Severus"

"Stop this nonsense right now you all, you don't have school today and tomorrow. I have already talked to your headmaster. So much for your Slytherin rules." Ruby announced looking at the crowd.