\\ UPDATED OCS //

Females:

Valaena Targaryen
The Rogue Princess

Valaena TargaryenThe Rogue Princess

Nickname:
Val

Parents:
(My oc) Daenys Targaryen (or can be Rhaenyra Targaryen in Rps) and Daemon Targaryen

≈Siblings≈
Aemon Targaryen (22)
Daemian Targaryen (19)
Rhaenelle Targaryen (17)

≈Fun Facts≈
Has a sword called Light Sister, which her father gifted her when she was but nine years old. It's much like Dark Sister, but lighter of color. Aemon is known for trying to steal the sword for himself, making all sorts of deals with Val, but so far he's never accomplished his mission. Valaena is 20 years old

≈Character Traits≈
Valaena is much like her ancestor Visenya The Conqueror, not that Val conquerors, but she's been raised like a true warrior. Her (two years) older brother and her father spend a lot of time on her training, making her a die hard when it comes to battle (you do not wish to face her if you've caused harm to someone she cares about). Unlike her brother Aemon Valaena is not one to quickly join into a fight. But she'll help out either of her brothers without a second thought if they called for her, and she'd face anyone for her friends and family. No that does not include the Greens. If your OC/ character does not know her Valaena can come across as a cold person, but she's rather kind and optimistic when she feels comfortable around Y/C. Valaena rides a female golden dragon named Vaela after the Vale where she found the dragon and claimed her as her own. Vaela matches Val's attitude, although her dragon might just be a tat more agressive, using her long sharp claws to tear their victims apart. Vaela's not the largest dragon in the world (almost the same size as Syrax) but is an experienced dragon when it comes to taking swift turns into the air. Valaena does not mind to spend time on her dragon, although she rather trains, feasts or sneaks out to have 'fun' or to get herself into trouble and fight her way out of it.

≈Possible Love interests≈
(if included in the Rp)
A person/ oc from team black

≈Theme Songs≈
No Body No Crime - T.S

Dragon
Vaela

Rhaenelle Targaryen:
The Sweet

Rhaenelle Targaryen:The Sweet