Prologue

For the last three years, every day had been a nightmare for me.

Everywhere I'd go, horrified screams would follow.  Every time I'd offer a friendly smile, a terrified expression was all I would get in return.

This applied for everyone. Strangers...Teachers...Schoolmates...

Even my parents. My own parents were scared of me. All because of the one thing I couldn't completely control. 

Fire.

Yes, fire. My relashonship with it was something I didn't fully understand. All I knew was that it felt like...a part of me. And sometimes, when the it gave me that gentle urge...I just couldn't say no.

I remember the time before this all started, I was just a normal girl. And I'd taken the love and support I'd received for granted.

Because ever since this horrible curse stuck me, I couldn't even pay to get that from anyone. 

And the worst part? No one...no one...Knew what I was going through.

The best I could do was close my eyes and imagine somewhere, far away from humans, where there were people like me. Maybe if I imagined hard enough, it would come true?

Hey everyone! Thanks for checking out the first part of my new book, Little Miss Neverseen! I had this idea for a long time, and questioned whether I should actually make it into a story. But here I am now! I hope you all stay with me as I continue to write this story! It would mean the world to me. <3

Because I am still working on my main story, Rubies vs Emeralds, this book is going to have REALLY slow updates. But the plot line I've designed for this is quite exciting...so I won't wait for too long before updating again!

That's all for now! See you all in the first chapter! <333